Status
Not open for further replies.

ram250098

69 Barracuda
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 625 Road Demon Jr for sale. I was told the carb was rebuilt by PO. It came on a 73 340 Charger I bought late last year. I drove the car about 100 miles and the car drove well and was quite responsive. I swapped it out for a Holley Street Avenger I had bought, so this one is up for sale. I know nothing else about the carb.
I figure $150 plus the ride is fair for the condition of the carb, ebay carbs are double the price.
One thing I really like about the carb is Unlike conventional carburetors, the Road Demon Jr features a high-quality, rugged ribbed-reinforced cast aluminum baseplate that resists ear breakage.
Glass sight for float bowls and electric choke
Spec can be found here:
http://www.barrygrant.com/demon/default.aspx?page=6
Pm for shipping quote..
Thanks
AL

Attachments

• demon 001.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 481
  • demon 002.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 417
  • demon 003.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 461
  • demon 004.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 433
Those carbs are super clean looking, I understand they run very well too. Its a plus to get one off a friend that has run it and says it runs great, that means there is no BG broken drill bits or machine chips lodged in the galleys! Bump.

How much would shipping be to NH 03055?
Thanks

I was going over the carb before selling just to make sure everything is ok. I found that one of the needle and seats to adjust the float will not adjust and will need to be replaced.
Other than that the car was running great.
AL

Thanks Craig..wouldn't want it to happen to me..dishonesty is not worth a sale.
I may just put it up on ebay, if I don't get any replies here.
AL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back