Road Rally in Ohio

Which would be the best

• Total voters
-
The rally I went on did stop at clifton mills. If I remember right it was about 50-60 miles. I want everyone to know that it is in no way a race. I dropped of a contract to a possible sponsor tonight and he will let me know if he is in by next week. As soon as I know something I will post results. If this sponsor works out the rally will most likely be in montgomery county, starting or ending in huber heights.

The ONLY and Original Maidrite I know of is in Greenville Ohio. Is there a satellite restuarant? The new owners changed the recipe and quit putting beer in them. As you may guess they just aren't as good. I found another place that makes them better.

Do you know Wayne Brewer?

The one in Piqua is not like the ones in Greenville and they are not connected in any way.. Where did you find another place that makes them? Yes I know Wayne , Danny, Vicky and Lisa. My house is about a 100' from Wayne's shop. Danny is one of my good freinds. He has helped me a ton with my cars.

If this sponsor works out the rally will most likely be in montgomery county, starting or ending in huber heights.
I have seen a loy of sweet Mopars in Huber. They used to have a nice friday Cruise-in up at Old Troy and Powell Rd. Now most people hit the K-Mart in Beavercreek.

I would be game... I had a blast at the one I did a few years back in the '73 - did you post this on moparts - I thought someone there was setting one up as well?

A maidrite is a famous sandwich shop in Greenville Ohio. Known for a tasty special recipe sandwich that is addicting. One must buy a bagfull!

I am waiting for the plan on this cruise. We need to make the Maidrite Sandwich shop a stop on this cruise. Omnicrazy, do ya want me to see if they will be a sponsor? Let me know.

Well sorry to say guys but the road rally is a bust. Things didn't get worked out in time. I am trying to get something lined up for next year.

Those of you close to West Milton, Ohio there is a place called Jims Dairy Bar that has a cruise in every Thursday at 5:00 I would love to get a bunch of Mopars together for an "Mopar Invasion". Those interested the address to Jim's Dairy Bar is 1125 S Miami St, West Milton, OH 45383 .

There is also a pay lake that I found on my way to middletown that has a cruise in every Tuesday night. It is called Hotrod Heaven. I am going to check it out next Tuesday if it doesn't rain. The address is 1760 S Diamond Mill Rd
New Lebanon, OH 45345

Anyone interested in going to either one of these or want to meet up for maidrites let me know

[email protected]

A maidrite is a famous sandwich shop in Greenville Ohio. Known for a tasty special recipe sandwich that is addicting. One must buy a bagfull!

I am waiting for the plan on this cruise. We need to make the Maidrite Sandwich shop a stop on this cruise. Omnicrazy, do ya want me to see if they will be a sponsor? Let me know.

I can email you the info I got from SCenic Road Rallies and you could take it to them and ask if they are interested. It never hurts to ask. Email me if you are interested in the info. [email protected]

Well sorry to say guys but the road rally is a bust. Things didn't get worked out in time. I am trying to get something lined up for next year.

Those of you close to West Milton, Ohio there is a place called Jims Dairy Bar that has a cruise in every Thursday at 5:00 I would love to get a bunch of Mopars together for an "Mopar Invasion". Those interested the address to Jim's Dairy Bar is 1125 S Miami St, West Milton, OH 45383 .

There is also a pay lake that I found on my way to middletown that has a cruise in every Tuesday night. It is called Hotrod Heaven. I am going to check it out next Tuesday if it doesn't rain. The address is 1760 S Diamond Mill Rd
New Lebanon, OH 45345

Anyone interested in going to either one of these or want to meet up for maidrites let me know

[email protected]
There is also a large cruise at the K-Mart on Indian Ripple road in Beavercreek right off I675 on Friday nights. The Mopar turn-out is usually decent but not overly large. Maybe we can pick a night and correct that!

This sounds like a great idea. I live in Cincinnati and would love to get together with some of you guys. I have been trying to see if anyone would be interested in showing up to a car show my mom runs a Spring Grove cemetery. One of the coolest and most interesting shows there is. and its free.

New Lebanon, OH 45345

[email protected]

I would go to either one or anyone that had a bunch of MOPAR'S and specially the good people of FABO 8). I'm from Hamilton Oh. and we also have a little Show on Saturday night starts at 5:00pm I think.
Brad

I will be going to the cruise tonight at Jim's and I will be going to Hotrods Tuesday if anyone wants to show up. I have to go to cruises through the week because my daughter is in a traveling softball league and she has a tournament every weekend.

I'm from Middletown. They have a very nice cruise in in Hamilton every Sat evening off High Street on the West side. Another great cruise in is in Beavercreek in the Kmart parking lot across from the Greene off 675 , at Indian Ripple Road.
Check out www.countrycruiser.com for some local cruise ins for us Southern Ohio guys .
My 68 Cuda is a long way from being ready to cruise , But I could drive the Intrepid RT to one .. :)
Donnie

1 Cuda MiniTub work Augest 09 007 resized.jpg

1 Cuda MiniTub work October 09 020 resized.jpg

1 Cuda MiniTub work October 09 030 resized.jpg

1 Cuda MiniTub work October 09 034 resized.jpg

-
Back