Road Trip..Vegas to Ohio.

-

70aarcuda

Master Hoader of SBM
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Leaving probably Wednesday morning for Cincinnati, Ohio area to pick up and move youngest daughter back to Las Vegas. Driving on I-40 from Vegas to Tulsa, then I-44 thru St. Louis to Indy...or something like that...

If you see a white 99 Dodge with white camper shell pulling an empty flat bed trailer....wave.......LOL

Drive safe.....:wink: And by the way...8 days 2 go LOL

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouK0AXnBE60"]Sammy Hagar - I Can't Drive 55 (Live 2010) - YouTube[/ame]

:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::salute::wav::wav::wav::wav:

Close, but a little too far south.

That's the best waves I can get ya right now. Drive safe, stop every few hours to stretch and make it home in one piece.

I might see ya for the Cincinnati part of the trip...

Have a safe trip!

If you take I-80 by Chicago, I'll buy you pizza when you pass through...

And we have the "good stuff" up here... :tongue10:

If not, have a good trip and get everyone home safely. :cheers:

Be careful in Ohio. They like to put decoy radar devices on their road construction signs (the ones with the lighted word messages) to set off your radar detector and make you think that all the warnings are false... and then you will see a real cop shooting radar once in a while. It is to get you to ignore your radar detector warnings and then the real cops catch you. I just do 5 mph over to avoid "feeding the bears". Pennsylvania also does this, but you won't be going that far.

Be sure to get some Gold Star Chili while you're in town!!!!

Keep a eye on the weather.I travel that route about this time every year.Got to watch for Tornados from OK to MO. or if you stay on 40 clean into Tenn. Be safe.......

Consider yourself waved at.

Check out safetravelusa.com. It shows all the construction on the way. There's a really bad delay east of Flagstaff. I drove by it going the other way a month ago and the delays were 3 plus hours. Construction.

1st leg of trip lands me in Grants, NM.....dam head wind most of morning....

yeah..actually in Salem, IL tonight...got off the interstate and took the old US 50..could have gotten closer but called it a day early....

about 1700+ miles from home tonight...

On our way back...Springfield, Missouri.....

boy...my truck is eating the gas.....

-
Back