Roadkill Duster

-

Rockerdude

Rock n' Roll and A-bodies
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
:burnout:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juGNz1DJ4xw"]Farm-Find Rescue! Plymouth Duster Big-Block Swap - Roadkill Ep. 40 - YouTube[/ame]

That's a dart but here is here is there duster.

[ame]https://youtu.be/juGNz1DJ4xw[/ame]

Reminds me of my on the cheap 400 Duster. Just no cal tracks or tti's LOL!

lol a lot of their "problems" wouldve been solved with a quick google search haha

I agree. For a couple of Mopar guys like Freiburger and Dulcich you'd think they'd know a thing or two? At least read the damned directions.

Well, that's the best & funniest part. The admit it right up front. Honesty!

Wish the episode was longer though. It seems like they cut a lot of the wrenching out, like they had in the cuda or el camino engine swap episode.

I'm a big fan of the Roadkill series and love the Crop Duster! This is the same look I'm going for on my 70 Duster. I'm leaving all of its weathered original FJ5 paint on it! I cant wait to see the General Mayhem with the Hellcat in it!

Attachments

• 11051957_494655337356396_5187467326948982592_n.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 479
watched the episode and I must admit, this is kinda like going to wallmart...I feel a lot better about myself (and my duster)

That episode makes me wish I had a Big Block in my Duster. But yeah, I sort of cringed when I saw what they did to those TTI's.

I was actually impressed with what they did to the TTis! I was waiting on them to destroy them because they couldn't make them fit, then put manifolds on it.

These guys are true hot rodders! It's nice to see REAL hot rodding being done in the mainstream! No million dollar cars covered in $20k paint jobs and sprinkled with all the billet and chrome you can order. Grassroots cars do much more to me than any restored show car ever will! They're cars! Drive them or sell them to somebody that will!

I was actually impressed with what they did to the TTis! I was waiting on them to destroy them because they couldn't make them fit, then put manifolds on it.

you don't think what they did counts as "destroying them"?

Watching them beat and cut on those TTI made me cringe. :wack: Those guys a hacks thats for damn sure!

No, I wouldn't say they destroyed the header. They made it work! People need to get over that it is not shiny or perfect in every way. Function over form.

It's not hacking, it's hot rodding. There is a difference! People are currently jaded by all of these catalog built cars. Hotrods have become another way to blow a lot of money on fancy parts to impress yourself instead of a way to customize your ride to your liking using skill and creativity.

TRUE hot rodding is becoming a lost art.

Deep down inside I think everyone can wish they could have the sponsorship/money to even think that bashing in a set of 700$$ tti's is an option lol

Deep down inside I think everyone can wish they could have the sponsorship/money to even think that bashing in a set of 700$$ tti's is an option lol

You could tell by Freiburger's expression that it wasn't an easy thing to watch tho! Lol sorta like when Finnegan cut the muscle trucks front fenders!! Lol

You could tell by Freiburger's expression that it wasn't an easy thing to watch tho! Lol sorta like when Finnegan cut the muscle trucks front fenders!! Lol

Yeah he did lmao

-
Back