Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees R.I.P.

-
Damn....what is that...1 BeeGee left? Other than Saturday Night Fever they had some great music.

BTW....DISCO SUCKS!!!......lol

Did you ever think of how music from the 60's, 70's is still remembered today. I don't think music today is barely remembered 1 year from now. Truely a great time in music. I was born in 1970 and still enjoy listening to this generation of music. Jayson

That's because the music in the 60's and 70's had more meaning in the words. The music of today cannot hold a candle to these songs and artists.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRNTQvXSsfA"]Bee Gees - I Started a Joke - YouTube[/ame]

I'm a rock 'n roller, and never really cared for the Disco era, but ya can't deny the Bee Gees were huge. RIP Robin

so much for stayin' alive....rest in peace, Mate

RIP Robin.

I like all music, but did the Disco club scene for several years.
Hey, that's where all the hot chicks hung out back then:afro:

That's because the music in the 60's and 70's had more meaning in the words. The music of today cannot hold a candle to these songs and artists.

Bee Gees - I Started a Joke - YouTube

AWESOME SONG right there !!!! Thanks for the memory !!! I have to agree with you on the 60's and 70's being more meaningful !!! That's about all that I listen to anymore,plus that era Rock and Roll !!!

AWESOME SONG right there !!!! Thanks for the memory !!! I have to agree with you on the 60's and 70's being more meaningful !!! That's about all that I listen to anymore,plus that era Rock and Roll !!!

x2

Definately a band that dominated the music industry back in the day .. Plus back in the day you could understand the words to a song ... unlike now ...

Bee Gees - I Started a Joke - YouTube

WoW....Great find,Great song.
Thanks for that.

Growing up as a kid, I couldn't Apreciate the Bee Gee's.
We were listening to Rock, but getting older and being more appreciative of people's talents makes me appreciate all performers.

No doubt one of the all time bands.

RIP Robin

It may have not been cool to most but I enjoyed the disco days for a couple years :D
Then I got married :???::???::D
RIP Robin :angel10: and thank you for all the great music you gave us

I agree 100%!! But I am beginning to see some of the old style make a great come back here in the south around my house :cheers:

I would Rather listen to disco than some of the pop music of today. And yeah disco sucked when it was up against real rock and roll back in the seventies. R.I.P. Robin.

These songs were sung from the heart. They were not just words coming out of someones mouth like today's music.

Rest in peace and with your brothers!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6eaCpRs3gw"]Bee Gees - Alone (Official Video) (1997) - YouTube[/ame]

-
Back