Rock Auto and Canada shipping

-
I think i could get the items you received , at a local auto parts store here in Miramichi New Brunswick , for under 100 bucks and not have to wait , where is Rock Auto located .

In my case I had the drums order in at Carquest, Napa and Part Sources. Every time they were wrong. I searched the net and the only place I found them was rock auto so even then because they came in wrong everywhere else I was leery. After speaking with a salesman 3 or 4 times ( the warehouse guy did get us the diameter of the stud holes) he agreed to split return shipping. Quoted price with shipping and that was all it cost no hidden anything. Maybe I got lucky. They are located in Wisconsin.

I think i could get the items you received , at a local auto parts store here in Miramichi New Brunswick , for under 100 bucks and not have to wait , where is Rock Auto located .

I have checked, some things are way cheaper others aren't worth buying. I know a guy who has the parts drop shipped to a UPS place near the border and he just hopps across the border and picks it up and way cheaper that way. go to rock auto.com and just do abit of browsing its a great place I haven't bought anything yet but I will soon

ups and fed ex will send you a bill for brokerage. On $100 they both will get you for about 19%. they bill later so you cant refuse the shipment. if you dont pay they send the credit agencies after you. ask me how i know. lol

i talked to these people one time and was told that brake and bearing stuff as well as big plastic body parts are mostly kept in canada so that may be why theres no brokerage to you.however other stuff i have ordered like air filters,door handles,they send the brokerage crap months later

Have been buying stuff at Rock auto for at least 3 years .I go to Montana Shipping outlet at Sweetgrass about 1 hr from Lethbridge .Very reasonable receiving cost and nice people .The last 3 times with purchases of $260/180 and 140 got passed through border with a "have a nice day" and no gst charge (no pst in alberta) . Rock auto has been great with bundling shipping to reduce cost and products as advertised . Easy return policy but cost to return using Canada post is very expensive . Nice cafe in Milk River so my wife and me make it a day trip . Last order for KYB shocks saved me about $140 over local suppliers so $30 in gas still made it worth the trip.

I have so far have had excellent service from Rockauto, they charge HST at checkout so there are no hidden fees or unexpected shipping charges. Here is a new 5% off code good untill March 10 2013 127981669810475.

-
Back