rocker molding clips

-

darinou812

Reaction score
Hello i'm looking for information for the correct clips to hold on the rocker molding. any help would be great. thanks

Hello i'm looking for information for the correct clips to hold on the rocker molding. any help would be great. thanks
We need to know what you are working on. Some clips for some models are repopped and some you may be able to get something close that will work. You will probably need to start a parts wanted thread and find some used ones.

We need to know what you are working on. Some clips for some models are repopped and some you may be able to get something close that will work. You will probably need to start a parts wanted thread and find some used ones.

Im working on a 1969 dart swinger. I bought the repop molding from classic industries. I also bought the little plastic clip set to mount them. i cant figure out how those little clips are going to hold the molding on or how to correctly use them. Thought maybe there is a better push in clip

Im working on a 1969 dart swinger. I bought the repop molding from classic industries. I also bought the little plastic clip set to mount them. i cant figure out how those little clips are going to hold the molding on or how to correctly use them. Thought maybe there is a better push in clip

You put them on the body and push the little barrels in the center, then push the moldings over the clips. One screw goes in each end.

-
Back