Rocker shaft dilemma

-
like I said....

The shafts have a hole on the bottom inline w/shaft bolt holes and one that points toward the springs. I also use bushed mopar Iron adj rokers that have bronze bushing w/oil grooves cut into the bushing top and bottom.

btw, your welcome...I had to pull them off my driver just to show you what I had already described....lol

oh.... and no shaft flex here...no need for billet hold downs and the rest...

Thanks for the pictures Tony & Justin!

Justin, you crazy animal pulling your engine apart!!
Now that is DEDICATION to the sport:-D

Thank you guys for your pictures.The reason I asked to see pictures of the shafts was to get and exact idea of the layout of the holes (a picture is worth a thousand words) in order to duplicate it on my shafts .I know that a verbal description sometimes does not cover all the bases ; for instance 70 aarcuda's pictures show that the holes on top do not line up with the bottom ones all the time..Regarding 1wild&crazyguy the separation between the top and bottom hole is much more than I thought. Good info before attempting a duplication...
Now that I have all this information I've finally decided to return the Hughes shafts and get something else.The RAS shafts look just fine I'll give them a call...

the grooved holes are on the bottom of the shaft...not the top...i stated in the text that the rocker shafts are upside down....you are looking at the bottom of the shaft..

just want to make that clear

the grooved holes are on the bottom of the shaft...not the top...i stated in the text that the rocker shafts are upside down....you are looking at the bottom of the shaft..

just want to make that clear

Sorry It's all my fault ! The funny thing is that, without realizing it, I ended up describing everything the other way around because I was thinking of the shaft as installed in the engine lol.

-
Back