Rockford Illinois parts sale and giveaway dates and time changed

-

HemiSSDart

Dartus Interuptus
Reaction score
Anyone who was coming to my final sale and giveaway this coming weekend the times have changed due to the funeral of my friend on Sunday. I will be opening up on Friday around noon, 9-5 on Saturday, and 9-noon on Sunday. 60 West Jefferson St. Rockford, IL 61103 phone (no phone numbers in public forums for your own safety, wish I didn't have to remove it )

Did you ever find the 67 dart rocker trim attachment clips?

I am very confident you will find the 273 adjustable rocker arm set you have for me. :poke::lol:
If you find some I'm your man !

I was at the MoPars in the park show and seen your space you had in the swap meet. You had some awesome stuff, I especially liked the Hustle Stuff 4-speed…I commented on it and you said you had another one at home. I was talking a little bit to a friend by your space about Eric and Marks GSS Demons and you overheard me mention them and said you used to own the butterscotch one and sold Eric his intake stuff….I’m sorry I had no idea you are a member here and I didn’t connect the dots till I spoke with Eric later! You had some of the best parts at the show for sale, nice stuff that’s hard to find. I liked your Dodge Boys wheel disc….I have one on my shop wall but it’s worn and faded. I really wish I could make it to your sale…maybe I’ll see if my wife wants to take a road trip!!

Anyone know where this is? I’m on the rock river bridge at Jefferson st. No building. Addresses start at 200 west Jefferson and 200 east Jefferson.

-
Back