Rocky Mountain Dash

-

Joe334

Reaction score
Does anyone know if Rocky Mountain Dash is still around? I cant find their website.

There was a thread on here a while ago about them, they don't fit well and I think Burntorange is correct, they went belly up.

what would you guys recommend for an after market dash setup? I want something that i can put custom gauges in. I dont really like that wood grain that comes stock.
Should i just go to my local sheet metal supplier and ask him to cut and bend me some metal?

Look at the posts from yesterday there was a thread on aftermarket dashes one being Redline dashes and the other is one almost identical to it, I cant think of the company but they actually cut the holes for you, both are about 120.00$ we have a Redline dash in the Duster and its Ok but wished we wouldnt have put off getting a RMD while they were still in bussiness.

Bob

what about for the rest of the dash? the wood grain with the big black stripe has to go lol

Help, Someone posted a link yesterday to a company that makes instrument panels with the holes cut in . I should have wrote it down but didnt. I looked at them and want to contact them.
Could you please post again

what about for the rest of the dash? the wood grain with the big black stripe has to go lol
There's a wide array of adhesive backed vynil laminates and such to get any look you want. Recover the plastic or replace the plastic with sheet metal and cover it. Imagination and ebay.

my interior.JPG

When RMD was still around I decided I didn't want to go with them because I didn't like the idea of buying an $800 dash so I built my own. It took me a long time but I think it will pay off because I am getting the look I want for only like 60 dollars in material but lots of man hours.

06-21-08_1637.jpg

-
Back