Roll Cage Help Early A

-

djwhog

Reaction score
OK On an early A I have a 64 Dart. I am not good enough or have all the tubes and a bender to make my complete own roll cage.

Does anyone make a decent kit 8 or 12 point to fit these cars and anyone install a cage and issues etc and pics would be of great help.

Thanks!

I used a 68-72 roll gage in a 66 Dart. Fit pretty good.

Thanks guys, where did you get the 68 cage from, and what brand?

Is it a 8 point or more?

Did it take much cutting etc to make her work?

My Dart is way way to darn fast and in fact it is past scary fast it is dangerous fast. I need to be safe and was black listed after I ran a high 10 with the tires slipping till I hit about 65 mph.

thanks!!

I got my cage from S&W Racing,pre-bent and knurled for my 66 Dart.It was $179 but cost me a little over $300 to have shipped to Ontario, Canada(weight and taxes,border fees,UPS)still was worth it IMO.It was easy to install,just abit of trimming longer bars(I believe these are also made to fit Ford Mustang Fox bodies)Good luck.

Thanks everyone:)

Thanks caveman, anyone else do you guys also have any pics during the install process

wow nice thanks above my doing though, but great ideas will keep in mind:)

I have an S&W 8 point kit for the 64 Valiant I am building. The problem with these kits is the shipping. It is almost as much as the kit.

Thanks guys, where did you get the 68 cage from, and what brand?

Is it a 8 point or more?

Did it take much cutting etc to make her work?

My Dart is way way to darn fast and in fact it is past scary fast it is dangerous fast. I need to be safe and was black listed after I ran a high 10 with the tires slipping till I hit about 65 mph.

thanks!!

The kit was 8 pt. made by Competition Engineering and i got it from Summitracing

-
Back