Roll call, CT area getogether July 18th

-
Just tell her the truth, a loud, shiny thing got in your way while driving and you had to follow it. Humble suggestion, better to forgive than ask permission. Absent mindedness happens. :snakeman:

Will see you there ... any speical spot to go to ....

We plan on taking over the left corner as your pulling in. The show doesnt really start till about 5 so with us getting there by 4 we should get it.

Guys, Im trying to get PMs out to everyone. I just need to know whos coming at noon for food, How many people are coming with you and what are you bringing.

AdamR 20 dogs, 20 burgers
GeorgeR soda.
Rumblefish, Coleslaw
71318swinger Mac Salad
Adam, I just noticed where you asked how many people will be coming with us. It will be me and my 2 kids (9 & 5) but I don't know if the wife will be there or not. Only me and the 9 year old really eat anything anyway! LOL

George

My 5 y/o is the same way. Very picky eater. At least they will have each other to play with.

Will you need me to bring my 10X10 pop-up tent to stay out of the sun? I can fit it in the trunk of the Dart, and it sets up in a few minutes. Let me know.

George

George, That would be great. I have to tables with umbrellas as well but they dont really keep the sun off that well.

For anybody wanting to meet at my house before hand, make it somewhere between 8:00 am and the leave time will be 9:00 am. It'll take about an hour to get to Johns house if you have 4.10's and a smallish tire.

If you can do 70 mph, it'll shave 15 minutes off the time.

PM me for any info needed.

I usually make it for the cruise night, unless something else is on the calender or weather is baddd I'll be parked in my regular spot next to my brothers R/T Challenger and Gregs R/T Chally.

-
Back