Roller Rockers ???

-

Ozcuda

gotta love a MOPAR
Reaction score
Hi Guy's,

I just picked up a set of Eddy heads for a good price.

It says I must use roller rockers on them.

So what roller rockers do you recommend for Eddy heads???

I have a set of yelow terra rockers on my other motor with work J heads but have been told they are no longer available.

Cheers Oz

I used stock non adjustable rockers on a eddy head with .515/.535 lift hydraulic cam....

I used stock non adjustable rockers on a eddy head with .515/.535 lift hydraulic cam....

From what I have read the paper work that comes with them it says you must use roller rockers I didn't think stock rockers would fit.

Thanks Oz

the stainless rockers that kmj performance sells on ebay are excellent

From what I have read the paper work that comes with them it says you must use roller rockers I didn't think stock rockers would fit.

Thanks Oz

yuuuph....used non adjustable rockers with hughes 230/237 .050 cam .515/535 cam on eddy heads...

yes...standard pushrods that go with non adjustable rockers..

I'm using comp pro mag roller rockers with a roller cam. The specs are a little bigger then 70aar's cam. These roller rockers require ball/ball pushrod
My cam is
@.50 231in/239ex
Lift .535"in/.550"ex
110/106
2400-6200 Rpms
Requires a 2500 stall or bigger

Depends on the cam you run. I have Comp Pro Magnum rockers on my Eddy headed 410 stroker, but If you have a solid roller with spring pressures over 500#'s you should either get them bushed, or get another rocker. I think the newer version of the Pro Magnum rocker is bushed...but I'm not sure (might want to check into that if interested).

I have also tried (just last week) to put some Harland Sharp 1.6 rockers on my Eddy's. The sweep was spot on, but the rockers didn't clear my 1.54" diameter springs...which stinks because Summit says they will clear 1.56" springs...oh well, I'm sending them back because I don't feel like grinding on brand new 600+ dollar rockers. I have also heard good things about the rockers from Hughes Engines, but I have no experience with them.

Hi Guy's

Has anybody used the hughe's 1.5 roller rocker......I have a chance at getting a set for the right price.

if they are the new ones that they currently sell...buy them..

i used standard rockersmon my hughes cam 556 in 559 ex or close to that dont have the cam card on me but the performed the same as my comp roller rockers...and in the new mopar mag..they said u can run stock stuff on pretty much any hyd. cam i had goodmresults with it and i had eddy heads too

I run Pro Magnums with a solid roller cam on my worked Eddy heads.Custom Manley push rods(ball/ball)with a .631 lift,duration @.050 252/258 is a sb 410ci.

-
Back