Ron Francis wiring harness

-

kent spaulding

spauldo
Reaction score
Just ordered my wiring harness for my 68 cuda from Ron Francis after reading several different discussions on wiring harness kits. They really seemed like they knew what was going on and asked me a ton of questions as well. Has anyone else installed one of these on their A-Body?

Best kit hands down. I have personally installed different kits out there and Ron Francis is the only one that I have confidence in when buying. And there customer service is next to none.

Yes, I installed one of their kits. It was pretty straight forward. I had to call a couple of times for some assistance and the tech guy was awesome. Don't struggle if you have a question just call its a lot easier.

I had to get information for instance on what wire on the mopar iginition and turn signal cam connected to the RF wire. I had never wired a car before and so I was leary about just looking it up the color codes on my own.

I had to supply my own heater and wiper harness. I guess this is normal. Basically you take your old stuff and hook up the switches and give it power and it works!

$490.90 SHIPPED mine was the XP-777 I have a small block car with MSD ignition, cooling fan, one wire aternator and Vintage Air climate control system with AC. Talk to Bob, great guy and he will tailor harness to fit your needs.

Mine was a little over $500 as they made extra,s for all my electrical add-ons(electric waterpump,fuel pump,fans)plus shipping to Ontario,Canada.

I think once you see how well their customer service is compared to others,you,ll be sold.Good Luck.

-
Back