Ronda Rousey

-
I think there's a pretty good chance both of 'em use roids, and I don't want anything to do with either one

I posted updated pics for you above !
Cyborg is currently banned by MMA for steroid use for 1 year !
Ronda preaches a clean lifestyle & NO Drug Use Ever & is current Strikeforce Champion !
Ronda is on current cover of ESPN Body Issue Edition Magazine !
Cyborg is 145 lb & Ronda is 135 lb .. Look for a fight at 140lb next year !
Yep Ronda is a Babydoll !

I must say LOL that I've been biting my nails, and gritting my teeth waiting for this valuable information

According to Google, this is a recent photo, so I'm not sure I accept your results

rousey.jpg

I must say LOL that I've been biting my nails, and gritting my teeth waiting for this valuable information

According to Google, this is a recent photo, so I'm not sure I accept your results

I would say you google too much & need glasses !

So we post photos of them with no makeup with their hair tightened up in the cage and call them ugly? That would be the case for 90% of women out there.

Ronda is hot, bitchy but hot. In MMA you have to create controversy to sell fights and that's exactly what she's doing. Seems immature but it's the difference in no one caring about her fight, and her headlining a big card.

So we post photos of them with no makeup with their hair tightened up in the cage and call them ugly? That would be the case for 90% of women out there.

Ronda is hot, bitchy but hot. In MMA you have to create controversy to sell fights and that's exactly what she's doing. Seems immature but it's the difference in no one caring about her fight, and her headlining a big card.

Is that why they only hold fights for one week out of every month?

Guys Gina Carano is MUCH better looking then Rousey. Look up Kyra Gracie and this whole Rousey obsession will go away real fast. She's not very attractive gentlemen.

To me she has got no stand up , if she gets you on the ground your done.Arm bar ect .It would be nice to see how she can do in a stand up fight against a real good apponent.

She's not very attractive gentlemen.

'S what I been tryin ta say!! LOL

Personally, I always thought Laila Ali was kinda hot, and I'm not into black girls all that much. She has a gigantic smile, and seems to be a genuinely nice person.

Gina Carano is Hot .. But Long Retired !
She will never fight again after the Cyborg fight when she lost her title !
She is trying Hollywood .. Pick a new 1 gal .. guys !
If you dig chicks with pot bellys & a Moustache this might not be for you !
PS .. Kyra Gracie will never fight MMA !

ronda-rousey-3.jpg

Ronda Rousey

VS ?

Kyra Gracie

Kyra_Gracie_sexy_female_MMA_fighter-8.jpg

Interesting .. But Will Never Happen But i wish i could !

Ronda is looking better & better each day !

Peace

this picture made my frank and beans run and hide..........

Attachments

• cyborg-santos-steroids-530x376[1].jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 1,997
Gina Carano is Hot .. But Long Retired !
She will never fight again after the Cyborg fight when she lost her title !
MAybe if Gina had juiced up like Cyroid it would have been different.

....wait, if she would have ended up looking like Cyroid, it wouldn't have been worth it.

MAybe if Gina had juiced up like Cyroid it would have been different.

....wait, if she would have ended up looking like Cyroid, it wouldn't have been worth it.

Agree !
I knew there was going to be a problem when both gals came to fight in corn rows !
Cant stand a white woman with corn rows !
Im glad Gina kept a clean lifestyle But Cyborg sure beat the lips off of her in that fight !
I think Ronda can take her .. & i will pay to see that one !
Peace

I agree with GoFish ...She even has that Large forehead all those German swimmers had in 1972 Olympics from using Roids...No Camel toe here...:vom:

Hot?! She looks like an East German "female" Olympian from the 70's. I think she has gonads... :wack:

-
Back