Not open for further replies.

sgrip65

66 Dart GT 273, 65 Dart GT 273 HiPo
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Members: I am considering the sale of my Home Built Vehicle Rotisserie which I used to build both my 66 and my 65 Dodge Dart cars. With it comes an adjustable length center rail, a full set of 8 (Eight) quality weight rated casters, a set of front and rear mounting brackets which are designed to accommodate the early a body Mopars (Dart/Valiant/Barracuda), along with a welded set of door braces which are designed for the mentioned vehicles in order to maintain the squareness of the car while in rotation. My price is a reasonable listed cost considering the quality of this build as this unit is a well built rotisserie as compared to some online units. This rotisserie is built completely with 3/16" or stronger steel with grease zerks installed at the schedule 80 pipe rotation pivots. The balance pivot is constructed with a micro adjust to where, once balanced, the car can be rotated 360 degrees with one hand, or even one finger if one would take the time to effectively balance the car while it is on the rotisserie. I am in Spirit Lake, Iowa, and this unit is for too heavy and large to transport via common courier. However, one could transport this unit in a standard 1/2 ton pickup and/or small trailer if the buyer agrees to have the center rail cut and, then, re-welded once at your destination. I can help load this rotisserie on your vehicle at my site. This rotisserie would be available for local pickup in Spirit Lake, Iowa by appointment only. I am asking $1750.00, firm, for the rotisserie as it sits with no transport or shipping fees included. This rotisserie has over $1400.00 in steel, nuts, bolts, adjustment end hydraulic jacks, casters, welding materials, and other parts included not counting time for building the unit. As you can see in the enclosed photos, the rotating of your car would be safer and much more convenient in your vehicle restoration. This rotisserie will take a minimum of 19 feet in length and a ceiling height of seven feet 2 inches depending upon the width of the vehicle which is mounted on the rotisserie. The 86 inches in minimal height is based upon the width of the early A body cars which I have built. I am selling this due to my retirement of building cars due to pursuing other interests. Thank you for your interest. PM me at sgrip65 if you have an interest.

65Rotisserieframecon 001.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 004.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 002.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 003.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 005.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 006.JPG

65Rotisserieframecon 008.JPG

Hello Members: I am considering the sale of my Home Built Vehicle Rotisserie which I used to build both my 66 and my 65 Dodge Dart cars. With it comes an adjustable length center rail, a full set of 8 (Eight) quality weight rated casters, a set of front and rear mounting brackets which are designed to accommodate the early a body Mopars (Dart/Valiant/Barracuda), along with a welded set of door braces which are designed for the mentioned vehicles in order to maintain the squareness of the car while in rotation. My price is a reasonable listed cost considering the quality of this build as this unit is a well built rotisserie as compared to some online units. This rotisserie is built completely with 3/16" or stronger steel with grease zerks installed at the schedule 80 pipe rotation pivots. The balance pivot is constructed with a micro adjust to where, once balanced, the car can be rotated 360 degrees with one hand, or even one finger if one would take the time to effectively balance the car while it is on the rotisserie. I am in Spirit Lake, Iowa, and this unit is for too heavy and large to transport via common courier. However, one could transport this unit in a standard 1/2 ton pickup and/or small trailer if the buyer agrees to have the center rail cut and, then, re-welded once at your destination. I can help load this rotisserie on your vehicle at my site. This rotisserie would be available for local pickup in Spirit Lake, Iowa by appointment only. I am asking $1500.00, firm, for the rotisserie as it sits with no transport or shipping fees included. This rotisserie has over $1400.00 in steel, nuts, bolts, adjustment end hydraulic jacks, casters, welding materials, and other parts included not counting time for building the unit. As you can see in the enclosed photos, the rotating of your car would be safer and much more convenient in your vehicle restoration. This rotisserie will take a minimum of 19 feet in length and a ceiling height of seven feet 2 inches depending upon the width of the vehicle which is mounted on the rotisserie. The 86 inches in minimal height is based upon the width of the early A body cars which I have built. I am selling this due to my retirement of building cars due to pursuing other interests. Thank you for your interest. PM me at sgrip65 if you have an interest.

View attachment 1715271979

View attachment 1715271981

View attachment 1715271982

View attachment 1715271983

View attachment 1715271984

View attachment 1715271985

View attachment 1715271987
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back