Rough Day

-

1966DARTDUDE

Reaction score
My son PFC Jerrad Miller shipped out for Afganistan this morning. He is with the 96th out of Fort Campbell Kentucky. Keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

My thoughts and prayers are with your son...I was in the Army for 4 years, right after high school. (2005-2009) I just got out 6 months ago...I was an Abrams Armor Crewmember (19 Kilo). I was sent to Iraq twice, 2 years total...I thank your son very much for his service...He will be fine...

Prayers sent. Im in the same boat. My son is in Balgrum Afghanistan. He has been there since november. We all should send prayers for all of our service members.

Thoughts and prayers sent for the safety of all of our service personnel...and thanks to your son for his service.

Tell him that my family and I thank him for fighting for our freedom, I don't take that gift lightly. Yes we will pray for him and all our service men and women.

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Yes, we do need to pray for all of our service men and women. Freedom does not come free. I would also like to thank all of our men and women that have previously served.

-
Back