Rude People

-
wow, you guys would like southwest mo! I've seen people hit parked cars, and they wait for the owners to come back. also if you guys get ripped by a guy from mo let me know I'll go shoot'em (gotta keep the keep the state clean ya know? you somtimes have to purge it of impurities) LOL (jk)

I've had three people say they'd send me headers on here, and when it came down to actually doing it they all stopped responding. I had to finally go on ebay to buy some. Same thing is happening with hood scoops too. I think we need some sort of a trader rating system.

I really like the guys that let you get it all boxed and ready to ship because they tell you the check is in the mail. Guess what never gets there??
I guess people think you have all kinds of time to take numberous boxes to be weighed for shipping,only to be told shipping through USPS is too expensive.Thanks for wasting my time.I am in Canada...see the flag?Rant over..

Not the first time they have been in the room.

In my opinion, the chat room is just that -- a CHAT ROOM where people come to relax and catch up with their friends at the end of a long day. It's not an open forum for free advertising opportunities regardless of whether it's someone's first time there or not. That's what the FABO free classifieds are for. Getting hit up during my "me time" is equivalent to sitting down for supper just as a salesman is knocking on your door. It's not welcome or appreciated.

I feel it would be ok to ask if anybody(friends in chat)would be interested in a much sought after part,before putting in the for sale ads.Maybe that,s just me?

Always pros and cons,Hope it wasnt me,But if it was;my sincere apologys.I try not to let business and hobbys overlap.

Will probably get scolded for going political but this could be a partial reason for increased rude behavior and lack of follow thru by folks.

Oldschoolcuda

Will probably get scolded for going political but this could be a partial reason for increased rude behavior and lack of follow thru by folks.

Oldschoolcuda
No scolding from me;When times are hard we get more thefts,more complaining about prices,just generally bad attitudes

Oldschoolcuda

That's a good one, people have been rude since people could walk. But I guess its one more thing we can blame him for.

Thats very true people in general have always been rude they just get ruder when money gets tight

people need to just learn to respond with a yes or no on parts when they ask about them thats all

people need to just learn to respond with a yes or no on parts when they ask about them thats all

Agreed. It goes both ways.....

I enjoy the chat room as a place to hang out and blow off steam, but am not adverse to anyone having a mention of parts if someone asks.

I guess it just seems that people selling parts take a lot of time to try and sell someone and they dont even think to tell us one way or another

Quote: Thats because you're from Florida where people are friendly.

That's because alot of Floridians are from Canada and we're just plain friendly unless of course you're a Montrealer Canadian. :toothy10:

One thing I've learned about being in sales : some buyers just don't know how to say no. But not saying no does not mean a yes. I'm on this site to relax and have fun. You may be here to sell parts. Put your ads in the for sale section and leave the chat room for chatting. toolman

Rude would be to respond,

Take your overpriced busted up part, stuff it up your a** and go F*** yourself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's rude.

If you are bothered by people not responding when inquiring after a question or two, maybe you shouldn't be selling parts. It's part of the deal. It's window shopping.

Do you get upset when at a swap, people ask the price on something, you answer and they don't say another word? Just turn and walk on? No difference here.

Once they commit to buying and stand you up, then you have a complaint.

Rude would be to respond,

Take your overpriced busted up part, stuff it up your a** and go F*** yourself.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amanda, thanks so much for the PM... not sure how to take that one!

The above quote was received by a friend of mine. If for some reason you feel it was directed at you, that's your issue.

Have a nice weekend and good luck with your second income.

-
Back