-
Status
Not open for further replies.

68cuda78

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Contact seller
Im pulling my running 69 340engine from my dart to sell , I need some cash to buy some property that came available. It has a build date of 7-11-69. Its bored .30 over with stock flat top pistons and mopar purple shaft cam .484 lift. Have a video of engine running it carries good oil pressure and runs great no issues . It has a 750 holley vaccum secondaries and a air gap intake. The tranny shifts great with a shift kit and a 3k stall in it it. I would take 2500 for trans and engine bolt it in and drive. Its complete from carb to pan and from clutch fan to trans. Has new alternator also. Pm me if interested , oh car just ran a 8.80 spinning off the line I believe car is good for 8.40 in 1/8 mile easy

http://s1223.beta.photobucket.com/us...uda78/library/.

I really dont know but Im sure its not a lot. The guy I bought it from just took it to the track here and there for about 2 years after her rebuilt it. He didnt go every weekend because of the distance and it wasnt a street car. Engine is strong no noise or smoke

If this isnt the orig 340 from your car, please post the engine vin on the "lost and found" forum. It would be nice to see it go to back to its orig car. Engine vin is on pass side above the oil pan rail on a flat machined spot...right near the motor mount

Thanks
4spdragtop

If this isnt the orig 340 from your car, please post the engine vin on the "lost and found" forum. It would be nice to see it go to back to its orig car. Engine vin is on pass side above the oil pan rail on a flat machined spot...right near the motor mount

Thanks
4spdragtop

Already did I believe

I will part the engine and trans but the transmission now has a deep cast aluminum pan and drain plug with new FTI stall converter and new TCI manual reverse valve body. If you want everything then price will be higher as I just put 950 bucks in the transmission.

Where might the video be? Would like to hear it. Thanks

Im pulling my running 69 340engine from my dart to sell , I need some cash to buy some property that came available. It has a build date of 7-11-69. Its bored .30 over with stock flat top pistons and mopar purple shaft cam .484 lift. Have a video of engine running it carries good oil pressure and runs great no issues . It has a 750 holley vaccum secondaries and a air gap intake. The tranny shifts great with a shift kit and a 3k stall in it it. I would take 2500 for trans and engine bolt it in and drive. Its complete from carb to pan and from clutch fan to trans. Has new alternator also. Pm me if interested , oh car just ran a 8.80 spinning off the line I believe car is good for 8.40 in 1/8 mile easy

http://s1223.beta.photobucket.com/us...uda78/library/.

I messed up on the ad I copy and pasted my old ad . I have since put a grand in the transmission , its has a new 9.5 inch stall converter that cost me 650 and new manual reverse valve body. Also has new deep trans pan. I cant sell whole combo for 2500 so make me a offer on the engine or trans or both

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back