running coil over front with cal tracs

-

345man2

Reaction score
thinkin about putting the hemi denny coilover conversion on my duster, wondering how the cal tracs will react and if it will still hook at the strip, its a mid 6 second 1/8 car street strip deal what are the pros and cons has anyone done this thanks:blob:

Our 71 Duster has a GT Suspension coil over shock kit...I have been told the car drives very straight...the car now has less of a wheel stand it also has double adjustable shocks compared to the CE 3 way shocks.....the car also has ladder bars with coil over shocks too

This was said in an earlier thread of our coil over kit. If you have any questions contact me through the website. Gerstsuspensions.com

I like the coil over set up for the ease of adjustability, you should be able to dial in the launch better with a coil over set up.

This was said in an earlier thread of our coil over kit. If you have any questions contact me through the website. Gerstsuspensions.com

I like the coil over set up for the ease of adjustability, you should be able to dial in the launch better with a coil over set up.

keep this going ! I`m doing the same thing .

I'm getting my HDK kit back from powdercoat tomorrow and will be running it in a couple weeks. SERIOUSLY nice quality kit and you'll get more suspension travel with it than some of the other kits. I don't see any reason my car wouldn't hook just as good or better than the factory setup I currently have. YounGun2.0 put in an HDK and ran a 1.57 or 1.59 60' on 17" radials! That's pretty dang good for first time out on it.

The GTS coil over conversion has 5" of travel at the spindle and the rack and pinion set up measures 6" of travel at the spindle.

I do not know what other kits measure, just want to be sure there are facts in here.

some good info has anyone else tried these combos

-
Back