Russo and Steele Carnage pics..

-
wow....poor mopars...better just tow them to my house.....did you see the hemi cuda flattened the windshield...Just go to the salvage yard to get one of those right??? man makes me sick

I tried not to click on the pictures but couldn't help it. Now I feel sick. For the guys and gals that put their hard work into those cars, I really feel for them.

what happened??
Big storm at the Scottsdale, Arizona Russo and Steele auction. Guess some tents collapsed and well,....pics are worth a thousand words. Far as I know everyone made it out ok, including a couple members from this site.

WOW!!!!! HOLY S%^T!! It's like a train wreck. You don't want to but have to look!!! Awfull!!!:angry7:

ooohhh woow i live down the road... i saw those cars before this happened....

Nasty.

Wylde1.

DSC07091.JPG

DSC07092.JPG

DSC07093.JPG

Thesepics have physically brought me to tears!

I did not realize just how bad the damage was...some of those cars look like they have 30 year old "sitting in he sun" paintjobs...and after only one night.

It must have been bad there... As others have said, I am glad nobody got hurt, but these are some serious pieces of history that have been violated!:angry7:

very sad.....my hope is that all of these cars will be fixed again. my heart goes out to the owners.....

Man that is a sad sight. But you know someone has to say it. That will buff right out. Sorry I just couldn't bring myself to post a picture of one of those great mopars beaten to death.

Funny I work at the Lexus plant in Cambridge Ontario where we build the Lexus RX350 we had some inspection tents setup for checking cars when we switched to the new body style for 2010 and guess what they blew away totalled about 20+ cars complete write offs I saw some of them come in for repairs with big dents in the pillars and smashed hatches now that was a job for our body guys.

Wow, I sure am glad everyone got out ok. By the looks of the carnage it could have been alot worse. Some of those cars look like they went through a washing machine. I'm sure the owners are sick to their stomaches.

so is the auction going to cover all the damage to these cars or the owners insurance companies?

It was sickening, I seriously felt like crying when we were taking the cars out of there. We were lucky the 68 Sox & Martin Cuda (Lil Boss) didn't get more damage than it did. The orange Superbird next to us got really trashed and compared to that we only got the roof dented in, quarter window broken out, and some damage on the decklid and rear trim. If it wasn't for the rollcage the roof would have probably been crushed. Its already on its way to get fixed, just gotta find a Corning lightweight quarter window. We were flying in Buddy Martin, Diane Sox, and Herb McCandless to be there when the car went on the block, but managed to get ahold of them before the got on the plane. Except for Herb and his wife, they were flying in that night but got diverted to Las Vegas. The hardest part was waiting two days to see the car. They wouldn't let anyone in till Saturday to see their cars. I was just hoping the hood of the Cuda wasn't destroyed because Ronnie signed it before he past away. Don't know whats going to become of the blue vert, I thought maybe the speedster look would be kind of neat. I took a bunch of pics, but literally just got back to Vegas about an hour ago. The main thing is no one got seriously injured.

bills cuda 2.jpg

cuda window 1.jpg

-
Back