-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom McClurg

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Slant six ,auto. 49,000 orig. miles.Runs and drives great.Perfect for street,strip car or 340 clone.Asking $6,000 or best offer.518-325-7199

Hello Tom,
Letting everyone know where you live will help your sale.
Good luck on the sale.
Free bump for you.

a couple pics would definitly help as well.....what color is it..I can't tell LOL

Careful there chasduster...some of the folks on here don't have much of a sense of humor. haha

Careful there chasduster...some of the folks on here don't have much of a sense of humor. haha

yea i hear..ya....all in fun ...Just trying to help the ole boy out...ya know ....I bet its nice especially for that low of miles on a /6.....

The zip code indicates Hillsdale, NY about 30 miles south of Albany.

Ken

The car is gold with two tone green interior.The car is bare bones rubber floor mat MB MS dog dish hubcaps.It does have 10" drums and light package.

Hey Tom. The guessing game is over. You post a location or this ad wont be around long. The instructions on posting an ad is at the top of this forum.
Small Block

NOT real good on the computerI,m in Hillsdale NY 12529 Email mcmopar4406@netscape .net or call 518-325-7199

Look at how many post he has.He just put the car on as many sites as he could just to sell it.

I don't really have a problem with for sale ads, without being a devoted follower of the site. We all love to find deals, just need the info to make the next step.

Thanks for posting contact info! And many members here will help you with the pics if you can email them, pics help sell!

Hi Tom
I know Tom,he is one of the good guys.
Good luck with the sale
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back