"rusty ol cuda" nightmare on any street wheelstander project

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
Well, I had been gathering parts for sometime to build a pro street car and Waggin II was all set to be low and mean, this plan went out the window as I have decided to build a "wheelstander" In my travel's i bought a 440 that ran high 11's on junk tires in a full bodied dart gts with a cage and full interior, then a narrowed Dana 60 with 14 wide by 15" slick's on centerlines with a 5:50 gear and strange axels then I aquired a 4500 stall converter, a short tailshaft 727 and lastly a 205 transfer case to make the build as a rear of mid engined car, i havent made that decision but am leaning towards mid engined. so today while doing customer work I had extra 2 k primer left in the gun and decided to apply the leftover to the already in epoxy fender. this is the most rust free fender I have ever seen and it's sister is as nice, she and the hood will be next into the shop whenever I'm sprayin primer for customer work. i'll gather whatever pic's I can and add them here as i go if you wish to follow the build, comments and idea's welcome and appreciated..........Wagg's

Attachments

• waggin II concept 002.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 2,831
  • waggin II concept 003.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 2,766
  • waggin II concept 004.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,748
  • waggin II concept 005.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 2,733
  • waggin II concept 006.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 2,729
  • wheeliecarpic's 007.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 2,734
  • wheeliecarpic's 010.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,761
  • wheeliecarpic's 009.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 2,728
  • wheeliecarpic's 008.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 2,778
  • wheeliecarpic's 006.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 2,750
Ha, love the drawrings. Glad I was able to help just a tiny little bit with my purchases. Looking forward to watching this take shape!

lil primering with leftover's, this fender had one ding in it which I hammer and dollied out, has one rust hole at the top where the seam sealer goes, it's mate is just as sweet

Attachments

• wagginII 003.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 2,693
  • wagginII 004.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 2,668
  • wagginII 005.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 2,683
  • wagginII 006.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,691
  • wagginII 007.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 2,684
  • wagginII 008.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2,666
  • wagginII 009.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2,659
nice pic showing the 205 transfer case being used in a rear engine application
attachment.php

Youre a madman. You Fl. born like me? Gotta be something about that swamp water.Love the idea.

LOL, i LOVE it Waggs, and i LOVE the vintage meat stash you have going on ! great work , glad to see it moving forward..that thing is going to be nothing short of nasty!

this is how the car was lookin the last time i drove it with the Lil ol slanty, somebody on here needed a wiring harness so i let them appropriate it and havent driven it since
attachment.php

You're one wild&crazy guy ROFL.....subscribed to this for sure....:thumblef:

Make sure you put a passenger seat in it....I wanna ride!!

I may eng up building a set of steel 15" wheels and keepin the poverty cap's on her just to fool a few , I used a set of 13" full wheelcovers and attached the poverty caps from behind with a few sheetmetal screws and they fit into the centerlines nicely, I havent tried that on the front's yet but that's on my list,otherwis I'll be building wheels to keep the front weight down
attachment.php

It's gittin a bench seat so you can sit close to me, bob can ride "shotgun".....then again, you can drive it you know where I keep my key's and yes believe it or not I plan to make this car street legal with everything functioning
You're one wild&crazy guy ROFL.....subscribed to this for sure....:thumblef:

Make sure you put a passenger seat in it....I wanna ride!!

I had this in waggin till a few weeks ago, now it's goin in "Waggin II" was sent to me from Memike a long time ago when I was buildin waggin from his 63 valiant Thank's MeMike!!!!!!
attachment.php

Pardon the ignorance, but what's the benefit of using a "mid-engine" setup in a wagon?

I had this in waggin till a few weeks ago, now it's goin in "Waggin II" was sent to me from Memike a long time ago when I was buildin waggin from his 63 valiant Thank's MeMike!!!!!!
attachment.php

WOW!! I have not seen that picture in a long time, I dumped a punch of pictures and it was in the bunch dumped for more room for new pictures.
A mid engine wagon :cheers:, what a great idea :cheers:
Our ol member and fishing partner Bill Maverick Golden will be proud of your adventure Wagg's :burnout:

Thank you so so very much for gifting me the /6 Valve cover brother :cheers:
I can see 4 3'' holes in the rear side widow's area :thumblef:

I would like to spend some time on the phone with him but maybe you can just bring him with you and I'll have to get the boat out on the water,we gotta do that ennyway when you get here...take ya'll for a tour of the florida wildlife,I had sent him a pm but not sure if he is on the board very often. not sure if it's gettin some zoomies out the side in front of the tires or thru the roof zoomies, hadn't gotten that far yet....will be getting other stuff off my palte first as I start working on sub assembles for the project as i can
WOW!! I have not seen that picture in a long time, I dumped a punch of pictures and it was in the bunch dumped for more room for new pictures.
A mid engine wagon :cheers:, what a great idea :cheers:
Our ol member and fishing partner Bill Maverick Golden will be proud of your adventure Wagg's :burnout:

Thank you so so very much for gifting me the /6 Valve cover brother :cheers:
I can see 4 3'' holes in the rear side widow's area :thumblef:

I'm prolly gonna pull her out the back yard today, sold the wiring harness so i cant drive it so I gotta dragg it with the ferd...

-
Back