Rustyratrod benefit auction

-
I don't think this is a popularity issue at all. We just had a big auction for Brian, then the OK tornado, etc. I think maybe people are just tapped out (I'm eeking by right now after having to buy plates and emission testing for my vehichles, buying a motorcycle trailer, mortgage comes up next week, etc).

One of the parts I won in the last auction I told him to keep and I just sent the money to Brian. :)

I haven't been employed since before I joined here but everytime a benefit has come up I either had a few bucks to donate or something I didn't need. Couldn't buy anything no $$. (Not patting myself on the back, just sayin) because there is always someone worse off than me. I'm grateful for what I have. I have given away more stuff than I've sold and in return have had members give me stuff that I've needed/wanted for free. I do believe what goes around comes around. The help/advise that Rusty's has probably given you is worth more than some parts you're not going to use... even if he told you to go stick your head in the sand :laughing: ok rant over :D

I don't think this is a popularity issue at all. We just had a big auction for Brian, then the OK tornado, etc. I think maybe people are just tapped out (I'm eeking by right now after having to buy plates and emission testing for my vehichles, buying a motorcycle trailer, mortgage comes up next week, etc).

One of the parts I won in the last auction I told him to keep and I just sent the money to Brian. :)

X2 ramcharger, I hope he and all the members know I will not be making the
Monster Mopar Weekend trip this year, I have been doing with out A/C for about 17 days and dropped $470.00 out of my stash to repair it :sad5:
I don't know what Treva and I would have dun if I did not have that money put back, Keeping Rob in our prayers here on the hill

Attachments

• Memorial Day 2013 013.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 177
Thanks memike. It's all appreciated. We have air and it works, I have not turned it on this year. We have ceilin fans and a couple window fans and that works. Just cannot stand any bills to go up at this point.

If we have a NASCAR fan here I forgot I have a set of MoPar cars from 2001 I will donate
but I will need the buyer to pay shipping :toothy9:

I forgot I did have something that some one may want :sign7: Never opened..

Attachments

• SPRING IS HERE 017.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 181
  • SPRING IS HERE 014.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 192
  • SPRING IS HERE 013.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 182
  • SPRING IS HERE 012.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 179
  • SPRING IS HERE 016.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 173
  • SPRING IS HERE 010.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 177
Hey guys I ment to post this earlier I have a 72 air cleaner I bought but found a 73 so I don't need it. The lid is a bit rusty but the base is good I will toss it in the auction for rr to help out but how do you post pictures from an iPhone.

Hey guys I ment to post this earlier I have a 72 air cleaner I bought but found a 73 so I don't need it. The lid is a bit rusty but the base is good I will toss it in the auction for rr to help out but how do you post pictures from an iPhone.

I don't know but if no one helps you out pm me and I'll send you my email and I'll post it up.

I plan to donate since I get paid Friday. I know every little bit helps a ton.

You can download forum runner for free. It's easier to post pics with

I'M DONATING A SET OF SMALL BLOCK HOLLEY ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS...THE KNOCK OUT ARE STILL IN PLACE,,,,LIKE NEW THE RESERVE IS 215.00 PLUS THE RIDE..these were mounted on an engine and never run will polish up nice!!!! sd426

Attachments

• 100_2092.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 160
  • 100_2093.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 148
Here is 73hcodes air cleaner!

Attachments

• image-1784567120.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 174
  • image-2402196895.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 177
Rob, I am a new guy on this forum and alot of people including yourself don't know me very well yet. But I can tell good people when I see them (or read from them in this case). Great bunch of people here. My wife and I just sent you some money through paypal. I know its not alot, but its the least we can do to help and our prayers are there also. Patrick & Pam
P.S. I am still puttin money in the till for that 318. If it sells before I can get it, you can teach me how to build a descent one when you get some time. Your welcome my friend.

Rob, I am a new guy on this forum and alot of people including yourself don't know me very well yet. But I can tell good people when I see them (or read from them in this case). Great bunch of people here. My wife and I just sent you some money through paypal. I know its not alot, but its the least we can do to help and our prayers are there also. Patrick & Pam
P.S. I am still puttin money in the till for that 318. If it sells before I can get it, you can teach me how to build a descent one when you get some time. Your welcome my friend.

Thanks so much. Tell Pam I said thank you too. I'll be glad to help whether you get this 318 or you build another one. I have the Desktop Dyno program on my PC out in the shop. It's an old program, but it works well when all of the correct variables are input.

Thanks Pete. I don't lay any blame. I appreciate anything......even those who say they can't help. They at least think about us because they post. That alone means more than yall know. I know times are tough....not to mention we all just got done helping Brian. Dang his house burned to the ground. Ours hopefully won't burn, but since we have less comin in than supposed to be goin out......we could lose it if I'm not careful. I except that that's not anybody else's delima but ours. Folks just probably ain't got it. I sure as heck know we don't. Like I said though, thanks for even just a passing thought. It means more than yall know. .....and Asa, thank YOU for keeping up and runnin this thing. You're alright. I don't care what Cliff says about you. LMAO
LOL thanks rob . I know i aint got nothing to toss in or any moneys to give but ive got my time lol . You are good for this site one of the giving members here and a friend ... its not like i could sit back and not do nothing chucky and me are working on the new update now I fell behind lol Yall got going in one day lol . Ive got to go work on my house so chucks working on the update for me this one time lol God bless yall for helping our friend rob here .. You never know it could be you that needs help next time

1....75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate .Cudackick.... highbidder .......daredevil.. 75 bucks

2.....Dodge truck fender molding .. mopardaddy..... high bidder ....

3....Dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la..........high bidder superdart426.... 25$

5.........Corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... high bidder ......

6.....WCW cards 160...... plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger 25$

8.......Dodge White Hat pin/button 66340SEDAN....... high bidder....1970 la 10 $

9.....radiator SB 72 Duster .clhyer...... high bidder daredevil 50$

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder

11......HOLLEY ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS SB superdart426....high bidder.
RESERVE IS 215.00
12.......Nascar 43 Dodge 3 car set Memike ......high bidder

12:00 a.m. Central time on May 31, 2013. is the end time

Wish I could do more Rob, I will let some of our nascar fans know about the 43 Petty 2001 car John Andtretti drove.

sorry bout that mike i forgot to put you name in there .. Im trying to watch the race and update at the same time lmao.... it didnt work as you can tell lol.im fixing that now my friend

Dart Doctor .... I bid $20 on the Dodge White Hat pin, before your last update. Get with it..LOL

I agree, another thing is when Rob came back he changed his username so many people might not remember who he is. The auction will get more attention, just be patient. In the mean time I know I have something else I can dig up for the auction to help out....glad to see my button is getting some bids :glasses7:

1....75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate .Cudackick.... highbidder .......daredevil.. 75 bucks

2.....Dodge truck fender molding .. mopardaddy..... high bidder ....

3....Dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la..........high bidder- 66340sedan $40

5.........Corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... high bidder ......

6.....WCW cards 160...... plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger 25$

8.......Dodge White Hat pin/button 66340SEDAN....... high bidder.... Moparmitch $20

9.....radiator SB 72 Duster .clhyer...... high bidder daredevil 50$

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder

11......HOLLEY ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS SB superdart426....high bidder.
RESERVE IS 215.00

12.......Nascar 43 Dodge 3 car set Memike ......high bidder

12:00 a.m. Central time on May 31, 2013. is the end time

Fixed it for ya Mitch. Asa was having computer difficulties last night. He forgot to crank it or feed the hamptster. Either way, it's good now

-
Back