Rustyratrod benefit auction

-
1....75 phoenix specialty coatings gift certificate .cudackick.... Highbidder .......daredevil.. 75 bucks

2.....dodge truck fender molding .. Mopardaddy..... High bidder ....

3....dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la..........high 66340sedan..... $40

5.........corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... High bidder .....

6.....wcw cards 160...... Plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... Plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger 25$

8.......dodge white hat pin/button 66340sedan....... High bidder....moparmitch $20

9.....radiator sb 72 duster .clhyer...... High bidder 73hcode- $55

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... Bighammer- $40

11......holley aluminum valve covers sb superdart426....high bidder. Reserve is 215.00

12.......nascar 43 dodge 3 car set memike ......high bidder

13.......dodge keychains donated by motopsyco ...….....high bidder- bad sport $10

12:00 a.m. Central time on may 31, 2013. Is the end time.

:

8)

1....75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate .Cudackick.... highbidder .......daredevil.. 75 bucks

2.....Dodge truck fender molding .. mopardaddy..... high bidder ....

3....Dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder

5.........Corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... high bidder .....

6.....WCW cards 160...... plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger 25$

8.......Dodge White Hat pin/button 66340SEDAN....... high bidder....moparmitch $20

9.....radiator SB 72 Duster .clhyer...... high bidder 73hcode- $55

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... 74dartswinger360- $42

11......HOLLEY ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS SB superdart426....high bidder. RESERVE IS 215.00

12.......Nascar 43 Dodge 3 car set Memike ......high bidder

13.......dodge keychains donated by motopsyco ...….....high bidder- bad sport $10

12:00 a.m. Central time on May 31, 2013. is the end time.

1....75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate .Cudackick.... highbidder .......daredevil.. 75 bucks

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger 25$

8.......Dodge White Hat pin/button 66340SEDAN....... high bidder....moparmitch $20

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... 74dartswinger360- $42

11......HOLLEY ALUMINUM VALVE COVERS SB superdart426....high bidder. RESERVE IS 215.00

A little late to the party aren't we?

I was gonna wait...but $43(!) on the air cleaner #10

1....$75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate ..Cudackick.. high bidder ...daredevil $75

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la....high bidder 66340sedan..... $40

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger $25

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... YY1- $43

Dart Doctor: I am very new to the site as you can tell and don't mind helping when I can. Trying to close the margin for the auction items for Rusty so they all show a bid. I would like to contribute a bid of 25.00 on the Nascar set of cars (item #12). Rusty does alot for this site and all the people on it from what I have read and he has helped me out as well. He is an iconic kind of guy to me. Great site with great people makes it a joy for us all to learn, have fun, and help each other out. Thank you sir. Patrick

1....$75 Phoenix Specialty Coatings Gift Certificate ..Cudackick.. high bidder ...daredevil $75

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la....high bidder 66340sedan..... $40

7.......nascar stein ...... plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger $25

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... YY1- $43

12.......Nascar 43 Dodge 3 car set Memike ......high bidder Cruzin 25 $

Dart Doctor: I am very new to the site as you can tell and don't mind helping when I can. Trying to close the margin for the auction items for Rusty so they all show a bid. I would like to contribute a bid of 25.00 on the Nascar set of cars (item #12). Rusty does alot for this site and all the people on it from what I have read and he has helped me out as well. He is an iconic kind of guy to me. Great site with great people makes it a joy for us all to learn, have fun, and help each other out. Thank you sir. Patrick
Well thanks for helping this is how we roll around here its nice to have you as a member my new friend . Your bid is in the update thanks to the others for helping me run this

I think this should go another week. People have been busy with the past long holiday weekend, some may have missed it or been short of $. I have been busy too getting ready for the big show this weekend, I forgot to dig another item out that could bring more bids....if it ends on time, them I might be able to donate a few $ but if it goes longer I can add something else, I am sure other people will too, thanks :glasses7:

I'll bid $10 on item #3 ,Dodge center caps.
BTW, How big are these?

I, too, have been really busy this week. If the auction goes another week, I should be able to come up with something cool for everyone to bid on.

Dallas

I only chose tomorrow, May 31, as my auction end date because it's my shop's 6th Anniversary. :-D If ya'll want to extend it, it's cool with me.

Thank you and welcome to this great site Cruzin :cheers:
I was unsure if my old nascar collection would get any action, you stepped up to the plate and made my day :cheers: Thank you :thumleft:

I think this should go another week. People have been busy with the past long holiday weekend, some may have missed it or been short of $. I have been busy too getting ready for the big show this weekend, I forgot to dig another item out that could bring more bids....if it ends on time, them I might be able to donate a few $ but if it goes longer I can add something else, I am sure other people will too, thanks :glasses7:
I have to agree it would be nice to see it run longer
I may be able to help after the first, I am recovering from an a/c repair here on the hill....... My vote to go another week is in :cheers:

BTW, How big are these?

I, too, have been really busy this week. If the auction goes another week, I should be able to come up with something cool for everyone to bid on.

Dallas
:thumleft:

I only chose tomorrow, May 31, as my auction end date because it's my shop's 6th Anniversary. :-D If ya'll want to extend it, it's cool with me.
Wow 6 years already :cheers:
Congratulations Leanna :color:

Well thanks for helping this is how we roll around here its nice to have you as a member my new friend . Your bid is in the update thanks to the others for helping me run this

Dart Doc: Always glad to help and participate.

Thank you and welcome to this great site Cruzin :cheers:
I was unsure if my old nascar collection would get any action, you stepped up to the plate and made my day :cheers: Thank you :thumleft:

Memike: No problem partner. Could not just let cars just sit without happy case to put them in.

Sounds like a good plan :D

I don't think 1 more week will matter..at this point,it has become a popularity contest on who gets help and who don't.and if you were going to get out another part and donate it it would of been done like it was done in the other auction...jmho.....i'm in either way as ROB IS my friend..

BTW, How big are these?

Dallas

They are 2 7/16 OD
Retainers that hold them to the wheels are 2 1/4"

I'm good with 1 more week!

1....$75 phoenix specialty coatings gift certificate ..cudackick.. High bidder ...daredevil $75

2.....dodge truck fender molding .. Mopardaddy..... High bidder ....

3....dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder mobodyman $10

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la....high bidder 66340sedan..... $46

5.........corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... High bidder .....

6.....wcw cards 160...... Plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... Plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger $25

8.......dodge white hat pin/button 66340sedan....... High bidder....moparmitch $20

9.....radiator sb 72 duster .clhyer...... High bidder 73hcode- $55

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... Yy1- $43

11......holley aluminum valve covers sb superdart426....high bidder. Reserve is 215.00

12.......nascar 43 dodge 3 car set memike ......high bidder cruzin 25 $

13.......dodge keychains donated by motopsyco ...….....high bidder- 67dart273. $30

12:00 a.m. Central time on may 31, 2013. Is the end time.

8)

-
Back