Rustyratrod benefit auction

-
I hope this is up to date...
I only added MOBodyman's bid.

1....$75 phoenix specialty coatings gift certificate ..cudackick.. High bidder ...daredevil $75. Leanna canceled the $85 bid and will pay the difference herself to Rob.

2.....dodge truck fender molding .. Mopardaddy..... High bidder ....

3....dodge center caps (removed from 20" ram wheels) mopardaddy.....high bidder mobodyman $10

4...... 3310 carb.......1970 la....high bidder 66340sedan..... $46

5.........corvette collector cards ...plum crazy dart..... High bidder ..... MOBodyman $10

6.....wcw cards 160...... Plum crazy dart ...... High bidder

7.......nascar stein ...... Plum crazy dart .....high bidder ......ramcharger $25

8.......dodge white hat pin/button 66340sedan....... High bidder....moparmitch $20

9.....radiator sb 72 duster .clhyer...... High bidder 68383GTS- $65

10.....72 air cleaner 73hcode....... High bidder... 74DartSwinger360- $44

11......holley aluminum valve covers sb superdart426....high bidder. Reserve is 215.00

12.......nascar 43 dodge 3 car set memike ......high bidder cruzin 25 $

13.......dodge keychains donated by motopsyco ...….....high bidder- 67dart273. $30

Auction ends on
June 6th, 2013
at 12:00am Central time.

If there are any other missed bids please let me know and I will fix it.

Edit... 11:00 CST so there is just an hour before this auction will be put to bed.

I understand. Thanks girl. ;)

PM Sent to "Memike" on the Nascar Set (Item #12) for payment instructions. Glad I could help. Anyone of us could be in Rob's shoes at any given time. Extra 5 going to Rob when I get home from work. Patrick

I will take that bid lmao Way to go all that helped !

The only reason I didn't is to avoid problems with future auctions. We don't need to have someone say you did it here and us having to explain that he raised his own bid after the auction was over. Like I said all he has to do is kick in the extra 5 spot in his payment and it is done anyway.

PM Sent to "Memike" on the Nascar Set (Item #12) for payment instructions. Glad I could help. Anyone of us could be in Rob's shoes at any given time. Extra 5 going to Rob when I get home from work. Patrick

ThAnKs..... That is the way to do it. Anyone can kick in a few extra bucks if they want and they don't even have to win an auction either.

Congrats and thank you to all that won the auctions and those that donated anyway! To whomever won my center caps, pm me your addy and payment confirmation and I will get the caps out this weekend.

Thank you for jumping in and bidding on my old nascar (MoPar) collection that was ready to find a new home Patrick :cheers: This made it possible for me to help Rob, wish I could do more Rob, and hope things get better soon bud :glasses7::D........ pm returned :coffee2:

The only reason I didn't is to avoid problems with future auctions. We don't need to have someone say you did it here and us having to explain that he raised his own bid after the auction was over. Like I said all he has to do is kick in the extra 5 spot in his payment and it is done anyway.

ThAnKs..... That is the way to do it. Anyone can kick in a few extra bucks if they want and they don't even have to win an auction either.
Bill that was a joke lol sorry bout that . But i want to thank you and the others for taking the thred over for me with all the stuff i had going on it was a real help to me . God bless you all :angel8:

I would like to thank every one of you on here for this. I want to also say this. I hope the negativity expressed in this page doesn't set the tone for future benefit auctions. I think maybe it would have been better handles in PMs, than to bring down something that was meant to be GOOD. I would never have posted anything negative in anyone's benefit thread and I would have hoped no one else would either. I apologize for it because were it not for us being in this perdicament to begin with, this would not have happened. My apologies.

I would like to thank every one of you on here for this. I want to also say this. I hope the negativity expressed in this page doesn't set the tone for future benefit auctions. I think maybe it would have been better handles in PMs, than to bring down something that was meant to be GOOD. I would never have posted anything negative in anyone's benefit thread and I would have hoped no one else would either. I apologize for it because were it not for us being in this perdicament to begin with, this would not have happened. My apologies.

No apologies needed rob. You didn't do it

Looks like my Friend and our member Cruzin sent me the full amount RustyRatRod Rob , I will get my wife to send you the $25 Cruzin sent me
Should be there in just a few minutes :glasses7:

-
Back