Rustyratrod benefit auction

-
Thank you dear. It is much appreciated. Hug all the cats fof me.

Rob, I'm gonna try to put that carb in the mail tomorrow when I take those caps to the pos office. I'll send you a pm when it ships out.

Thanks for all your help! I've seen you hop in countless threads to help others with advice and anything else you can do. I've also seen you say thank you in this thread more times than I can count. So, I'd like to say thank you again my friend for your help even in your time of need. :) your a hell of a guy!

MoPar nascar set is on it's way Cruzer, pm sent with tracking #.
May we all have a great Friday and a super strongend :cheers:

Like I've always said, opinions vary. My zeal to help is often mistaken for a know it all attitude.....and I assure you, I'm the most humble person you';ll ever meet.....hard as that is to believe. Just remember online personas and real life are often two different things.

So far,

Leanna
MoparBodyMan
Daredevil
Cruizin (through Memike) have all paid. Thank yall very much. If I leave somebody out, please forgive me. Just let me know.

Emilio (74DartSwinger360) asked for my mailing address in chat last night as he doesn't have Paypal. So that will be on the way. Again, feel free to clobber me if I missed somebody.

....and for those who have sent extra, it is very much appreciated. All of it is. I cannot thank yall enough. All of this will be used to pay down debt to try to get back within our means again. Thanks.

Where's Rusty's paypal info?

I'm still gonna help, and I still want to help get those dang cats fixed, but I have to do some seious re-budgeting, because my wife didn't tkae very good care of her teeth before we met, and we just found out she needs oral surgery to the tune of...$23,000(!) over the next 2 years. YIKES!

I've had a cold this past week, and missed the end.
Can't believe I missed that breather by $1.

[email protected]

But if you really want to help with the cats, don't send it there. PM me and I will give you my vets number and info and you can pay them directly. I want you to KNOW what you're buying with NO question whatsoever. All we really need is 2 females spayed first. That will get us over the hump. We can worry about the 3 boys later. Sister and mama are the only non spayed females. I think it is like 65 or so to spay a female cat....or that's close. He's real reasonable.

...and I know about the teeth thing. Kitty takes better care of her teeth than anyone I know, yet, she has the most trouble. So I can certainly sympathize there.

Thanks yall. It may seem small to yall, but this has helped us out more than you know. Kitty and I are very thankful.

Hi Rob and Kitty. You don't know me, but I can help a little. A little sumpun, sumpun was just sent your way.

God bless you both!
Bryan

Thank you so much Bryan. I was bein quiet cause I didn't know what item it was for. We really appreciate your generousity. All of you. This has helped more than any of you can know.

MoparMitch has paid for the hatpin. Thanks very much sir.

ramcharger of course has paid as he already posted. Thank you sir.

I said I'd help with the cats...

I trust you to do the right thing, so you don't end up with even more mouths to feed!

Hopefully it's enough to do the girls, and maybe $10 for gas money.

We just took our "new" stray "Vincent" to get fixed, shots, etc, and found out he has the FIV :(

Poor little guy. He's a trooper, though. Blind in one eye, and a long scar under one arm. Doesn't seem to be in pain. VERY Friendly (despite the expression pictured here).

Attachments

• Vincent sm.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 98
I said I'd help with the cats...

I trust you to do the right thing, so you don't end up with even more mouths to feed!

Hopefully it's enough to do the girls, and maybe $10 for gas money.

We just took our "new" stray "Vincent" to get fixed, shots, etc, and found out he has the FIV :(

Aww man. I hate that. Is there anything they can do with that now? I know new stuff comes out all the time.

Extremely generous of you too my friend. If I can ever do anything for you, please let me know.

Addin Vincent to our prayer list.

Emilio's (74DartSwinger360) payment came today. Thank you very much Emilio. Your participation means more than you know.

daredevil, I haven't touched base with you yet but let me know if you want the gift certificate mailed to you (if so, I'll need your address) or if you have something in mind to get coated shortly.

-
Back