ryan johnson shady dell

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have anything against either one of you guys, I've learned some from you rumblefish, but come on their is a guy in the hospital who a lot of people respect, lets make this about him getting better so we can here his side of the story.

Jeff

Question is “ what is the medical emergency? “. Who knows ? Maybe while Ryan was incapacitated his father in law scammed him ? Or maybe Ryan has had some sort of cognitive issue ? To be PC....
I worked with a guy that went off the deep end after he was fired and did all kinds of wacko stuff ending in a prison stay...
Although many of us have had great experiences with Ryan It doesnt sound like 426Dart is fabricating all of this.

Jeff, I agree. As I posted twice before, I just want to know the facts of what happened and why.

MPO leveled an Accusation against me that just isn’t true. He read what he read the way he read and understood it the way he understood it. It’s completely opposite of any feeling in my head. In fact that thought never entered my head.

And true to form of a hypocrite, he did to me what he thought I did to 426dart.

Mopar official is a hypocrite!
In plain English and in black-and-white right here in this thread he showed himself with his *** on his shoulders.

To the OP, I am sorry if you have taken me in such a manner. It is not my intent to do so. But I didn’t question everything I read that you have wrote because it is extremely odd and disconcerting. Once again, I only ask for the facts in the matter at hand. Thank you.

As you see fit....
What ever you read and understand your way.
Your the Lord almighty right?
Hypocrite!

I’d just like that facts before the world beheads Ryan.

Why is he in the hospital and when did he first get there?

All I see is a first time poster speaking ill of someone. I have passed no judgement but question what I read.

How the hell do you know if this guy is a good man or a bad man.

Oh wait! Your crystal ball!
Never mind your worship!
Hypocrite!

If you want to back 426dart as speaking the 100% truth, knock yourself out. He maybe, he maybe not. Perhaps, he is honestly telling “what he knows (or believes) is the truth” but he may not have all the facts.

I’m just asking questions here.
And he’ll yea I wanna hear the whole story.
How or why is that a problem?
Do you have a dog in the game looking to profit from stolen goods.
Funny how you post what you did and said what you said and how I read it.

Rob, quit embarrassing yourself. You sound like the biggest dk head, and you already know you're a half awake nite shift from a heart attack... so why get all wound up here. Lately... you,Jeff and now slowfart , who all seem to hang from the sack of a 'certain builder' ...rolleyes... have started in with this...
"oh you know it all"....
"you have all the answers, huh..."
and now it's...
"lord almighty" and "crystal ball" ...
If I were a 12 yr old... I would think you were jealous, but being called a hypocrite BY ONE... well, that's fkn priceless right there and very projecting of you.
God forbid someone tell the truth and be fair to others...right.

I bet the others will chime in too, pointing fingers at me... lol...
Always trying to silence the truth...pathetic cowards.

More baseless accusations by a moron.... stop posting childish posts and go to bed.

Rob, quit embarrassing yourself. You sound like the biggest dk head, and you already know you're a half awake nite shift from a heart attack... so why get all wound up here. Lately... you,Jeff and now slowfart , who all seem to hang from the sack of a 'certain builder' ...rolleyes... have started in with this...
"oh you know it all"....
"you have all the answers, huh..."
and now it's...
"lord almighty" and "crystal ball" ...
If I were a 12 yr old... I would think you were jealous, but being called a hypocrite BY ONE... well, that's fkn priceless right there and very projecting of you.
God forbid someone tell the truth and be fair to others...right.

Jeff, I agree. As I posted twice before, I just want to know the facts of what happened and why.

MPO leveled an Accusation against me that just isn’t true. He read what he read the way he read and understood it the way he understood it. It’s completely opposite of any feeling in my head. In fact that thought never entered my head.

And true to form of a hypocrite, he did to me what he thought I did to 426dart.

Mopar official is a hypocrite!
In plain English and in black-and-white right here in this thread he showed himself with his *** on his shoulders.

To the OP, I am sorry if you have taken me in such a manner. It is not my intent to do so. But I didn’t question everything I read that you have wrote because it is extremely odd and disconcerting. Once again, I only ask for the facts in the matter at hand. Thank you.

Above are the delusional ramblings of a hypocritical idiot.

This going nowhere fast. Ive built more motor's in the 12 years on this site then this guy could dream up his imaginary combination land and finally build one. I'm done with this bullsht.

And the child poster continues his pissing match with himself in the mirror.

Hey! I have a great idea!

STFU and post something worth something!

Better yet, go help someone here instead of starting crap and posting bologna.

rumblefish, I completely understand now, Awhile back I posted about getting a set of LA-X heads and MPO had some uncalled for comments so I do know what you are saying, Rip away! Man I just read post #29, Yes no question at all, he's a total dick.

Jeff

rumblefish, I completely understand now, Awhile back I posted about getting a set of LA-X heads and MPO had some uncalled for comments so I do know what you are saying, Rip away! Man I just read post #29, Yes no question at all, he's a total dick.

Jeff

Thanks Jeff. I know I’m not alone in this.
MPO has more rude personal insulting posts than all combined. He has very little to add as of late (his last post exempt! Not in this thread of course....) and is often just rude, Belittling, condescending and just basically asked like an *** as if he knows it all.

I wish I knew half of what MPO thinks he knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back