-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtn Thunder

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Contact seller
New Mopar tunnel ram and 2 used holley 660 centersquirters. Comes with the following parts to rebuild and upgrade the carbs.
2 Holley 26-115 transfer tubes
2 Quick fuel 34-2 metering plate conversion kits
2 Moroso 65226 sight plug kits ( 2 per pkg)
2 Quick Fuel 3-2003 Quick kits
4 BG 120090 Needle and seat adjustment hardware
1 Jegs 15795 Throttle linkage
$800 for complete pkg + shipping from 93561. I will separate if carbs sell first.
Carbs and parts $500+ shipping. Tunnel Ram $325 + shipping.
PM me here. Thanks. Mike

Attachments

• 100_2779.JPG
    89.1 KB · Views: 585
  • 100_2780.JPG
    104.4 KB · Views: 554
This looks like a good deal, but I'm guessing this is too much carb for a stock 273. :)

Naaaaaaa, your 273 just lack cam, that's all. ;)

Love to have that sucker stick'in out of the hood of the Duster.

Nice intake :toothy5:

You should know. LOL. Doesn't look like it's going to go so I guess I'm playing hood games after all. I'm really impressed with the set up. Just found a hood scoop combo that I like and covered all of the holes from the Hemi scoop I had on it.

OK another deal! If you buy the carbs only or the whole package within the next two days(before midnight 17 March) I will rebuild the carbs for free. That's using the parts seen in the ad. Mainly, free labor. Lets try that out for interest!!

You should know. LOL. Doesn't look like it's going to go so I guess I'm playing hood games after all. I'm really impressed with the set up. Just found a hood scoop combo that I like and covered all of the holes from the Hemi scoop I had on it.

Are you selling the hemi scoop you are not using? If so, please send me PM. Thx, Jim

Other pics of intake.
Carbs are now rebuilt with parts from original post.

Attachments

• tunnel%20ram1.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 291
  • tunnel%20ram2.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 281
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back