Sad news regarding member Abodybomber.....

-

66340SEDAN

FABO Member #3649
Reaction score
I’m at a loss for words, a good friend of mine and a great longtime member Abodybomber has passed away...:(

Haven’t heard much from him, no texts or phone calls, no posts on FABO since Dec 30...his sister just posted on FB that he passed away, hardly any info could be found except that it was a private service and he passed away on Jan 3rd 2019. Tim is one of my best friends that I have never met and was going to take a road trip this spring and hoped to meet him...he brought so much to this site and will be missed dearly.

I will miss you very much my friend,:( may you R.I.P. Tim.....

I'm at a loss for words too... Tim was one of the members on here I chatted with on here personally, super friendly and always with useful advice. He liked to check up on my projects which made me feel pretty cool considering I'm a "young gun" and he had obviously been around for a while. I had intended to one day visit him in person and listen to more of his stories and advice but... dang. Never expected this to happen.

May he rest in peace and I hope his family the best, may his loss not cause them too much suffering.

I’m at a loss for words, a good friend of mine and a great longtime member Abodybomber has passed away...:(

Haven’t heard much from him, no texts or phone calls, no posts on FABO since Dec 30...his sister just posted on FB that he passed away, hardly any info could be found except that it was a private service and he passed away on Jan 3rd 2019. Tim is one of my best friends that I have never met and was going to take a road trip this spring and hoped to meet him...he brought so much to this site and will be missed dearly.

I will miss you very much my friend,:( may you R.I.P. Tim.....
What the fk....

I just lost another friend last Tuesday, jumped in front of a train, and tonite marks the 3yr of the death of a good friend if mine, 25 yrs had known him...a car accident in la.

Sad to hear.
Another long time member gone, a cool dude too, not right. Scary how the older you get... the faster everyone around you seems to die off...
Rip Tim

What a bummer !
I really enjoyed Tim's input and humor on this site !
He will be missed !

Hard to believe,how old was he?
Tim was a great guy and spent alot of time on here.
He contributed alot and will be missed.
Prayers sent.

RIP Abodybomber

Sad. I enjoyed his post knowledge and humor!!.
RIP!!

RIP Mopar brother.

All of the above . What a surprise, how old was he ? again !
Seems like I`m going to more and more funerals too. I hate going to them tho, have had to go to a couple of real bad circumstance type deals . Hope he was saved!

Prayers to his friends and family. He will be missed. Always enjoyed learning from his posts. Rest In Peace Tim.

Rip.
Too soon.
I really enjoyed reading his posts.

-
Back