Not open for further replies.

MR.7DUSTER3

His money, My time
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hey Guys,

We Are Looking For Just The Pulley Off Of A Saginaw P/s Pump,the One On Our 225 Will Not Work On The Pump We Bought For The 360. Any Body Got One Laying Around Their Garage ??? Will Pay $$ Plus Shipping.

Thanks --bob / Bryce

Could You Send A Pic Im Not Sure What Yours Looks Like Or For That Matter What A Pulley For My 360 Looks Like,we Are Hoping That Its Different Than The 225 Pulley

Thanks,bob/bryce

I got home late today i will send a picture tomorrow afternoon..P.S. it still connected to the pump if you want both let me know..
Harold

I got some time and went out and took the pictures ou asked for..
Harold

CIMG4373.JPG

CIMG4374.JPG

if you need brackts i got'm..no pump though i left it behind :-(

ok that looks right hkeller although you could probably put those first pictures on ebay as a really rare p/s pump from a race hemi and some goofball would probably give you a grand or so lol. Justin

The P/S pump i bought has a key way on the shaft built in, the pulley i took off of my slant does not,so if yours has one I would think it would work. Send me a PM and we will work out the details.You can reach me at
[email protected]

thanks,Bob/Bryce

I am also looking for a water pump pulley off of a small block as i just found out that my pulley from the 225 will not line up either

I got that here too. Same pump with pulley on it. 10 bucks plus shipping from 29642

My zip is 95148 go with what ever is cheapest for you ..it wont hurt my feelings i have a pump i will never use and you needed it.
Harold

The pulley on the pump pictured isn't going to work for you. the one you need will have a nut on the end of the shaft that holds the pulley on If I'm not mistaken

I beleive you are right my pump does have threaded shaft at the end.
Can anyone out there in" Mopar Land" help us out we are getting desparate to get this thing handled.

Harold thanks for checking

Anyone???-----Bob/ Bryce

well your going to make me dig in the shed..... but i probably have it.... I will check..

RPM

Recycled Parts Merchants

Hey RPM ,

I really would appreciate it and besides you never know what ever else you will find in there.

thanks,Bob

Hey RPM.

Any luck in that shed of yours? Just curious,need to figure out what to do here not too many junkyards in So Cal to go hunting !!!

Thanks---Bob / Bryce

Hey RPM.

Any luck in that shed of yours? Just curious,need to figure out what to do here not too many junkyards in So Cal to go hunting !!!

Thanks---Bob / Bryce

Actually their are plenty of Junkyard in So Cal to go hunting. Probably more, better, and cheaper than anywhere else in the country.

Go to:
http://www.ecoparts.com/
http://www.pickapart.com/pickyourparthome.html

It sounds like to me you have a 67-69 Saginaw oval non a/c power steering pump.

Do you have a 70-up water pump setup?

Do you have a/c?

The pulley setup must all match up.

I'm sure there will be one at Fall Fling for resonable. But that not for another month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back