Same old FABO

-
Same old b.s. on here on the for sale ads also. Happened again just a few days ago.

Maybe there needs to be a "not mine" for sale forum where nothing listed is directly for sale and folks can chat about the object that is for sale somewhere else.

I missed the post that this thread is about. Fashionably late to the party.
It doesn't matter.
The OP jumped in and started this thread with no clear explanation of what a good writer or reporter used to do.
What.
Who.
When.
Where.
Why.
It is like joining a TV show 10 minutes in and trying to make sense of it.
Maybe it is more like the dreams you get in an afternoon nap. They often don't make any sense either.
The best that I can piece together is that the OP is pissed about what he thought was a LACK of appreciation for his efforts.
ToolmanMike is like a hungry man on a sandwich regarding the topic of sales ads.
When he thinks someone has stepped outside the rules, he jumps in.
I've had a habit of commenting on sales ads and been slapped for it. It pisses me off too but when my anger subsides, many times I do see his point.
Other times I don't, as if his actions could have gone either way.
Regardless, since I don't have video proof of ToolmanMike committing a crime, I have nothing to use for blackmail against him.

1 laugh.jpg

So I am wrong for asking a question? I saw something that someone might be looking for or interested in and posted in a question form. No price or money was asked for it, I was only giving a lead to anyone who might be interested in or looking for, If this is a problem for some reason let me know, I can assure you that I will never post another lead on this site for any reason.

It doesn't matter.
The OP jumped in and started this thread with no clear explanation of what a good writer or reporter used to do.
What.
Who.
When.
Where.
Why.
Maybe it is more like the dreams you get in an afternoon nap. They often don't make any sense either.
The best that I can piece together is that the OP is pissed about what he thought was a LACK of appreciation for his efforts.
ToolmanMike is like a hungry man on a sandwich regarding the topic of sales ads.
I've had a habit of commenting on sales ads and been slapped for it. It pisses me off too but when my anger subsides, many times I do see his point.
Regardless, since I don't have video proof of ToolmanMike committing a crime, I have nothing to use for blackmail against him.

View attachment 1716052197
:rofl: :rofl::rofl:

It doesn't matter.
What.
Who.
When.
Where.
Why.

Okay, I'm just going to nod and agree and try to hang with the cool kids. It's like being at a rave and being the only one not hitting x but you act like you are to look cool

It doesn't matter.
What.
Who.
When.
Where.
Why.

You take naps still? Maybe it’s best you get back to it.
To

Let it go, man.
Look, I know that it sucks to get spanked. It happens. Move on already.
Looking like this:
1 angry.jpg

1 cry 1.jpg

1 sad.jpg

1 trigg.jpg

Crybaby.jpg

.....is doing you no favors.

the biggest problem is that people can't put forth constructive criticism nor can they take constructive criticism.

it's people shouting down: that's too much! you're on glue! everything was cheaper back in the 80's! or hijacking a thread with nonsense that isn't pertinent to the topic at hand. then it just devolves into name calling and a big case of diaper rash for those who get all butt hurt because they think that their opinion should be the only one that counts.

basically people can't be civil and it makes the mod's job harder.

which sucks, because sometimes a little bit of conversation can go a long way in a for sale topic toward avoiding a potential bad deal (like the passon 5spd from earlier in the week) or helping somebody move their junk a little easier (like the guy that's selling his /6 set up).

No spanking here only your apparent beer and dope induced comments as your inserted pictures indicate.

At least the tool guy didn't throw you in jail, now that would suck.
I couldn't imagine any of them having a badge. lol

It doesn't matter.
What.
Who.
When.
Where.
Why.

Didn't know you had to take a writing class to post on here. lol

Didn't know you had to take a writing class to post on here. lol
Do you really laugh out loud when you write "lol" ?
Writing test.....
You either have standards or you don't. You take pride in the written words that you post or you don't.
When I see someone butcher the language, it makes it hard to take them seriously and want to help them.
If a person is truly uneducated and stupid, I have pity for them and help in whatever way that I can but most that write terribly are just lazy.
Tolerating bad behavior sure seems to encourage more of it.

If a person is truly uneducated and stupid, I have pity for them and help in whatever way that I can but most that write terribly are just lazy.
Uneducated and stupid are not the same thing. Not even similar.

Tolerating bad behavior is referred to as erosion of standards. It is a bad thing in many instances, such as safety. But somebody not being literate can be the result of many different situations.

I didn't state that they were the same thing. One often accompanies the other though.
I have seen college educated idiots, that is for certain.

The problem is, some of those threads ARE "for sale" ads, but if they are not, and get stuffed into "for sale," THEN WE CANNOT DISCUSS THE ITEM as originally intended by the OP!!!!
Sometimes. Like Mr. sinister said, he asked a general question and I’m sure the local NAZI MOD who overzealous enforcement of the rules due to the slightest infraction he thinks he see’s gets your thread/post deleted. In my case it also gets a minimum of a rude PM if not a nasty PM.

Last time he (The for sale/want ad section NAZI MOD) banned me with a PM ranting about his personal health problems and pills he takes just to function. I wasn’t even interacting with him and it wasn’t in any of the ad sections.

What you have to do is write a disclaimer so you don’t get spanked.
I didn't state that they were the same thing. One often accompanies the other though.
I have seen college educated idiots, that is for certain.
And there’s a lot of them.

Writing test.....
You either have standards or you don't. You take pride in the written words that you post or you don't.
When I see someone butcher the language, it makes it hard to take them seriously and want to help them.
English is not a first Language for some of us. When you think in a different language and translate it in your head while thinking of the point you're trying to convey all at the same time, sometimes it leaves your brain kinda jumbled.

I don't see substandard English from you but I sure do from others that know nothing BUT this language.
I realize that this is not a formal setting and that perfect grammar isn't necessary to get your point across but some take it way too casual.
Rusty Rat Rod writes in a folksy, casual, Southern manner but you can clearly understand what he means. Others sometimes skip words, fail to use apostrophes and other punctuation, write run on sentences and FAIL to use question marks. That is laziness, not a lack of education or intellect.

I really do laugh out loud. :lol: It's better than my inside chuckle, safer.
I'm crazy that way.

Writing the way I speak is my biggest issue.

I’ve also noticed that a lot of members from other countries write better, if not with excellence than born breed and schooled members of THIS country.

I was a contributor in that "brief" trans thread, asking 1 cable or 2, but poof!!!

Writing test.....
Kern you Dildo some people have problems writing and spelling its called a learning disability you fool. I suffer from this as well as millions of others. I do not think you want to two too compare net worths or smarts with me. I got news for you spelling and punctuation mean zip as to how smart somebody is it just shows how uninformed you actually are. I took the time to to two use periods and caps for you does that help you what a Clown.
My standard is its frustrating to me to compose chit and it annoys me to too two no end so i really do not give a chit what a clueless fool like you thinks.
The internet and forums like this have vastly improved my writing and spelling if i take the time to do it which i dont most of the time. I better fix don't ahh fck it
Grow Up Son you have no Idea what a fcking ***** it is

aka Jeese from the fast and furious suffered from it
see i just had to to two look up how to too two spell furious so kern dildo woudnt be upset
i better fix woudnt and i ahhh fck it

-
Back