San Diego area roll call

-
El Cajon here, should be driving my 4dr dart in a few months.. Not a club member.

Missed all those cruisin Grand this year. Next year I should have my 1965 Dart Super Six on the road, and be there. Right now, it's going together here in Imperial Beach

My dart is in IB too! I've been working on it in my girlfriend's driveway since my manager made me take it out of my garage. Is your dart that green one off 9th st?

Missed all those cruisin Grand this year. Next year I should have my 1965 Dart Super Six on the road, and be there. Right now, it's going together here in Imperial Beach

No, not off 9th. I'm over by Southwest high school. Car is off the street, not visible yet, until I get brakes done.
Not aware of the one that you refer to.
dave

I was wrong, it's a scamp. There's also a white barracuda on 9th.

North Park here! Spitting distance from the zoo. Anyone free today want to help install an electronic ignition in my 65 with me? Just need a helping hand (one of these: http://www.jegs.com/i/JEGS-Performance-Products/555/40031/10002/-1?parentProductId=1338366)

I'm usually free on weekday mornings between 9-1pm. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll have a crew here installing floors though. If you don't finish or need an extra hand on something else let me know. I'm about <20mins South from you.

I'm usually free on weekday mornings between 9-1pm. Tomorrow and Wednesday I'll have a crew here installing floors though. If you don't finish or need an extra hand on something else let me know. I'm about <20mins South from you.

Sweet! I might ask for that help here soon.. it'll be a fun mini-project

I'm willing to help too! My parents live on Illinois St. and it'll be a good excuse to see them. Don't know where you are in your "refurbishment", but I have the small upper ball joint socket if you ever need to use it.

I'm willing to help too! My parents live on Illinois St. and it'll be a good excuse to see them. Don't know where you are in your "refurbishment", but I have the small upper ball joint socket if you ever need to use it.

out and about today.. wont have the time to play with it BUT if youre down this way later this afternoon lemme know! i'd love to see your car

I'm also in North Park area of SD off 805 close to El Cajon Blvd. I have a 71 Challenger, and a 73 Valiant. I'm in the Mopar Club, but very few in that club are friendly. Most won't even say hi to you when you show up to events, and they don't respond to email or text messages when you're looking for info. The San Diego Mopar Club is pretty worthless as far as helpful contacts. I have met other Mopar lovers outside the club that are very helpful and friendly.

Anybody going to the Spring Fling May 11th/12th?

Thanks,
Joe

I will throw my name into the North Park list as well. 1968 Valiant here.

sdahmer: I will likely be doing my suspension in the next 6 months. I may take you up on the ball-joint socket offer!

I'm here in the Clairemont area, pretty central in SD. My 65 Barracuda runs but won't get a restoration til next year.

I'm also in North Park area of SD off 805 close to El Cajon Blvd. I have a 71 Challenger, and a 73 Valiant. I have met other Mopar lovers outside the club that are very helpful and friendly.

Thanks,
Joe
I hope to go to the Spring Fling. I met a fellow over in Phoenix that has a 69 Dart GT convertible that I hope to see there. Should have my 65 Dart ready by then.:D

I'm also in North Park area of SD off 805 close to El Cajon Blvd. I have a 71 Challenger, and a 73 Valiant. I'm in the Mopar Club, but very few in that club are friendly. Most won't even say hi to you when you show up to events, and they don't respond to email or text messages when you're looking for info. The San Diego Mopar Club is pretty worthless as far as helpful contacts. I have met other Mopar lovers outside the club that are very helpful and friendly.

Thanks,
Joe

I will throw my name into the North Park list as well. 1968 Valiant here.

sdahmer: I will likely be doing my suspension in the next 6 months. I may take you up on the ball-joint socket offer!

I'm here in the Clairemont area, pretty central in SD. My 65 Barracuda runs but won't get a restoration til next year.

hell yeah North Park crew! Clairemont is close enough ;) My suspension is totally screwed.. My dream right now is to get that cleaned up and a head job (as well as seats) and it'll be showroom finally.

Ive looked into the San Diego Mopar Club but the website is so outdated and i've heard that about the freindly factor before. Probably should start our own thing.. I'll be at spring fling.. I wanted my heads done by then so i could trust the car, but i dont think i'll be ready by then.

I'm in North Park by Florida and University area!

-
Back