San Francisco A-body nut here, with a new Valiant!

-

hellfirechrome

Reaction score
Hi! My name's Brian, I live in Berkeley but due to my "not-tree-hugging" fuel-consuming status, I feel it's safer to say I am from San Francisco! haha....
'75 Dart SE, baby-poop beige with a niiiice brown/tan interior. I loved that ugly 95hp hulk, and she introduced me to the best damn american cars built after '66! (You're talking to a Studebaker guy here...) I had the car for years, sold her to a parolee and saw her in-use years later! Something to be said for a Slant-6 with, like, 800,000 miles.....

'66 Valiant Signet- Silver, all-black inside and a perfect console shift 904. Bought her last night, and she was worth every penny! 119k on rblt running gear, and the interior is practically new in a lot of ways! She was well taken care of, barring a few dents and dings. I need some parts and pieces, but what a sweet little ride! The power steering helps and someone had put a quick-ratio setup in, not 14:1 like the late great A's. Pics coming soon!

'65 Valiant 200- putting deposit on her today, the GF needs a cute ride and for the price I can't go wrong! 64k, sat in storage longer than I have been alive... time to breathe some life into her! I'll have her in my stable after the 12th. Ruby red body, inside too.... and a nice two-body trunk ;)
_________

Me? I'm a 26 year old, heavy metal-blasting cigar-chomping scotch-swigging hell of a good time! I'm a gym rat and a Batman buff, an antique furniture collector.... lots of things, it's always changing. I'm always down to make new friends and acquaintances, so thanks for a warm welcome (If I've earned it!) and I'm sure this'll be a blast!

Welcome to FABO! You came to the right place for all of the above reasons. Ya won't be dissappointed and let's see some pics real soon!

Welcome from another bay area mopar nut .Like H/M too:supz:
I'm right up the freeway in El Sobrante .
Have a couple of friends who live in berkeley and actually work for the EPA ! :happy10:
I love to show them My Dart . They always look like they're gonna cry !

Well here's the ride! Now I have non-shameful wheels & tires bolted on, picked up some super-clean rallyes off craigslist and wrapped cheap-but-beefy white-letters on 'em Saturday. For $35 a tire, not bad! I need to pop the bolts down the next two notched in the adjustable spring shackles, and hike the butt up another inch. Also I have some plans for tint and bodywork next month, but for now it looks good enough to hit the highway!

DSC02516-2.jpg

DSC02515-1.jpg

Nice Dude. Love the 66's. Guess that why 2 are in the stable.

WELCOME ABOARD

-
Back