Saturday night soul/R&B/ or just a good tune

-
Money my friend, money. I did just find a house nearby with a double lot for the monsters for 149K. Working on a pre-qual right now. If I get the house, most everything will come to standstill.....

This place is stupid cheap but no big garage.....

Money my friend, money. I did just find a house nearby with a double lot for the monsters for 149K. Working on a pre-qual right now. If I get the house, most everything will come to standstill.....

This place is stupid cheap but no big garage.....

Yep,the car can wait.Investing ina house is more important.With a dbl lot you have room for the man cave when you it works for ya. I can hear my pillow calling,cya later Joe. 8)

Yep,the car can wait.Investing ina house is more important.With a dbl lot you have room for the man cave when you it works for ya. I can hear my pillow calling,cya later Joe. 8)

Take care my friend! I think I just got an idea to help someone......:clock::cheers:

the late , GREAT , Teddy Pendergrass !!
one of my fave songs , as far back as when I was a wee lad
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGT4ca2fxtw"]YouTube - Love tko teddy pendergrass[/ame]

Lets not forget Barry White. Throw on some Barry and your in for a great night with your lady.

One of Barrys greatest hits.:happy10:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4_M5PcJQmU"]YouTube - Barry White - Never Gonna Give You Up[/ame]

Dang you two need to get a room :D

Had an enjoyable time with some good music and good friend,and a few pops,don't get much better n that! Now,I just got to get away from here and go ,ugh,Christmas shopping. :angry7: Rock on Moose. 8)

11 years later , and I'm still mourning the loss of KACE 103.9 FM .
It was thee station for Motown , Soul , Jazz Fusion and R&B ; absolutely no repeats of the same 5 songs over-and-over-and-over , ad infinium .
Lots of B-Sides and lesser-heard songs , peppered with some popular tunes ( to attract new listeners ) .

I'm friends online with one of their former D.J.'s . I couldn't thank him enough for the years of pleasurable listening ; his choices were mostly Soulful .

11 years later , and I'm still mourning the loss of KACE 103.9 FM .
It was thee station for Motown , Soul , Jazz Fusion and R&B ; absolutely no repeats of the same 5 songs over-and-over-and-over , ad infinium .
Lots of B-Sides and lesser-heard songs , peppered with some popular tunes ( to attract new listeners ) .

I'm friends online with one of their former D.J.'s . I couldn't thank him enough for the years of pleasurable listening ; his choices were mostly Soulful .

Was born in Detroit(Motown) then move to the suburbs(Rochester). I grew up a Motown baby. This coming Saturday will be Motown night:toothy10:. MMG

Looks like I missed out on a great night :cheers:
Thank all of you for this very cool thread of perfect music I will enjoy =P~
I will be back here to enjoy it with a cold brew and a couple shots of Tequila
as soon as possible :bball::thumbrig::wave:

Hey brother Dreno. This Saturday I thought could be Motown night. That should be a hoot. MMG

Isn't this Saturday Christmas? I got company comin so i don't think it'll work too well for me.No end to Motown talent that's for sure. 8)

Isn't this Saturday Christmas? I got company comin so i don't think it'll work too well for me.No end to Motown talent that's for sure. 8)

How could I forget that?#-o Lets make it the Saturday after Christmas. MMG

Looks like I missed out on a great night :cheers:
Thank all of you for this very cool thread of perfect music I will enjoy =P~
I will be back here to enjoy it with a cold brew and a couple shots of Tequila
as soon as possible :bball::thumbrig::wave:

It was a good time Mike,I haven't done that in a while. 8)

That was a good time! Wish you were here to join us Mike. 8) Good music and good people.

-
Back