Save Ramcharger's Ramcharger...

-

6pk2goDemon

Mopar Mod
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
There is a great FABO member that could use a little help right now. It is ramcharger/Joe. He posted earlier today about selling his Ramcharger that he has put his heart & soul into. I personally hate to see him sell his vehicle right now!!

I know that he lost his job awhile ago and now his Mom has been diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer.

A few $$ from members will go a long way to save his vehicle and maybe pay for fuel or a plane ticket to see her. He has unselfishly posted for many members a great detailed job search guide.

I'm in for $40 to start.........Any additional help is truly appreciated. He is a great person and FABO member that I admire.

Thanks to any of you that can contribute......:cheers:

Details to follow.....We all need a little help sometimes.

6pk2goDemon is in for $40....anyone else want to contribute?

EDIT & UPDATE :toothy7: Here is the paypal info for Joe/ramcharger:

[email protected]

Also, if using paypal, check the box marked "gift". It should eliminate the customary fees. On the send money page, hit the tab "personal". The gift box will be a choice there.

~~If anyone would like to send a little something via the postal service, PM memike or me for his mailing address.

Thanks Ben....Yes, auction items are appreciated as well.

Rolling as we go.....:happy10:

I,m in for $20 to get him to see his mom and save his ride.Let me know where to send?Paypal account?

ramcharger Joe jumped in many times to help folks out in raising some needed cash!!! And info, But that is not the half of it, He has made my day's in my life so much nicer to deal with and is a great tec when things needed to be looked at closely and helps everyone with there hobby or new business.
One thing I do know about the man he has pride to take care of his self and do with very little and douse a damned good job at it.
Don't take this away from us Joe and put the pride away for just a short time, It will make allot of folks here happy to have a chance to see you receive for a change and since I am way down south of you I can say this with out you looking me up to kick my a$$ he he.

Plain ticket or gas I am in for another $40 6pk2goDemon and Joe is going to have to realize that if he wants to make us happy he will look at it the way it is. Not charity Bro, It's our happiness that we are looking at :happy10:

I,m in for $20 to get him to see his mom and save his ride.Let me know where to send?Paypal account?

I will post details soon......Thank you so much for your help my Canadian friend. :happy10:

Oh Joe ... we're waiting. Come on now ... give up your Paypal address or snail mail info. We're behind you (actually, that's a bad thing to say where I live). Let me change that to ... we're right beside you.

I have his snail mail, But Joe will have to give me permission to give it out.
I know how he is feeling about now, He is a strong man and I hope he hears his friends that he can make happy by dropping his pride for just a short time for us, His neighbors and family.

Wow....glad many of us are on the same page here with our thoughts of this FABO member.

So far:

6pk2goDemon
GTXperience
pettybludart
memike
demonseed

Thanks to all of you and to ramcharger for his help for so many of us with his great posts.....Especially the dog ones that I love.....

I am a newbie here but count me in for 50bucks but I will need snail mail.

I am a newbie here but count me in for 50bucks but I will need snail mail.

Thank you so much Floorman.....Snail mail is no problem....Details for contributions are coming.

Welcome to FABO :happy10:

Count me in for atleast $10, maybe more, just need to check ye old pay-pal account

Joe!! It's hard to receive bud, Your trip to see your mom means allot to us.
I remember this day and it was hard on me and it made so many people happy to see me and Victoria come together.

I think that when the word got out and I could not stop the ball from rolling I found me a tree outside and could not believe the care and love that was handed to me bro, It brings tears back just posting this , Go get you a bottle and remember that these folks here are real people like you.

memike04.jpg

memike18.jpg

Count me in for $25
I've sold some parts thanks to FABO so I think it's only fair to help ramcharger out. He's helped me with tech issues and has helped countless others too.
Once we have his paypal email address, my donation is there:icon_smi:

Great responses for tonight all......Thanks to each and everyone of you 8) I only know Joe from this board and thru PM's with him, but a genuine person is what I see :read2:

I will post info for forwarding $$ when I can.......Best 2 All of U

So far:

6pk2goDemon
GTXperience
pettybludart
memike
demonseed
Floorman
bayyum
66340SEDAN
retsud043

Good night Joe, Thank you for being the great man you are.

max_rottweiler2.jpg

-
Back