Save Ramcharger's Ramcharger...

-
Cheryl certainly deserves something for this! What a woman! Don't forget Ben and Mike too! :cheers:

And what a great group of people. I was going through the auctions and even saw one guy who won an item, pledge that item to another member who needed it more. Freaking amazing is all I can say about some of the stuff I saw on the auction board.

And then from you all, who donated time and money purely out of the goodness of your hearts just so I can have a good memory of my Mother before she passes, God Bless You All!

I have more to say but just can't the words right now......for a change, lol.

P.S.

Don't kid yourselves. She's going to put me to work and I expect to see a list on the kitchen table within 24 hours. Usually it's there at first breakfast. :)

I just used up my frequent flyer miles but one of you salesreps or sales managers who have 2,000,000 miles might be able to give some miles to our good buddy. Many airlines will allow you to do that...just a thought.

Once again I want to say "Thank You" for giving me the ability to see my Mom before she passed. The time I was able to spend with her was priceless and although she was sick, she was still getting around and was not bedridden.

She's gone now, but will live forever in my memories, one of which you all so kindly gave me the ability to have. You all are the best and may God bless you all for what you have done for me and my family.

-
Back