Save Ramcharger's Ramcharger...

-
ALERT: memike has generously offered up another George Ray t-shirt! The two high bidders on this auction will receive them. As of right now, that is Wylde1 & Comoxian. Thanks so much memike for your added contribution!

Dad "memike" helps everyone and lives for it I think, they are still asleep.
the party must have kept him up late and I see there is only 4 beers in the fridgerator and a half pint half gone on his computor table.
Dad is a good guy and I hope everything works out for his friend ramcharger.

I sure would love to have a few more donations for our FABO member Joe/ramcharger. If any more of you can share or spare a couple $$, it will go a long way to help him.

Thanks memike for your generosity again with the addition of another George Ray T-Shirt. :thumrigh:

I'm new to the forum and have been so very impressed with first the welcome and then with all the help I've gotten in so short a time. FABO has some of the best people I've ever "met". I'm in for $50; PayPay on the way.

Whoops! My bad. I thought I already did the paypal. That's what happens when I work 14 hours a day. I'm swearing off the hooch this month, so a $40 for Joe is on it's way.

Wylde1.

canadian-club-classic-12-bottle.jpg

Thanks so much to the newest contributors to help out our friend/fellow FABO member Joe/ramcharger......

bargeahead and Wylde1 :cheers:

:toothy7: So far: $1435.00

(Note: Question marks (?) below denote that I do not know the amount of the donation and therefore did not add it to the total amount).

6pk2goDemon $40
GTXperience $25
pettybludart $20
memike $40
demonseed $40
Floorman $60
bayyum ?
66340SEDAN $15
retsud043 $25
amzchad $20
Motopsycho (Bushings for Joe's Jeep)
inkjunkie $40
71DartGuy $15
homecloned $10
Small Block $40
daredevil ?
ocdart $30
Rob $40
comoxian $100
tyler s18 (assistance with stuff ~Super!!)
70DartMike $10
yellow73dart $50
lhearold $25
dano $20
Bigdummy $20
DRENO $40
RogerK $20
mullinax95 $30
Judge Mills $10
73dart360 $20
Badart $20
greendart72 $25
Dfnsmn34 $34
ramenth (wonderful prayer)
onehellofadart $20
GTGrinly $15
jomoper $50
goldfish65 $15
63dartman $50
AnotherA (prayers)
kzcountry $50
alleyoopmgv $10
FISHBREATH $100
tleroy $25
340 Dart ?
Oklacarcollecto ?
Xcptshnl1 $11
grumpuscreature $10
hemizach (photoshop for you)
nothingbutdarts $40
340sixpack (Auction Items)
Floorman (Auction Item)
Motopsycho (Mystery Box ~ Great Idea)
memike (Auction Item)
6pk2goDemon (Auction Item)
BWDart (Auction Items)
71produster (Auction Items)
PineTreeMopar (Auction Item)
grumpuscreature & Xcptshnl1 (Auction Item)
comoxian (Auction Item)
GTXperience (Auction Items)
68fastback (Auction Item)
waggin $10
Rocky65 $30
4spdragtop $25
CudaChick68 (Auction Item)
72 slopar (Auction Item)
bargeahead $50
Wylde1 $40

Thanks so much to each and every one of you who have donated $$, auction items, or offered your assistance and prayers for our very deserving FABO member Joe & his Mom.

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know via PM or post here.

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon here folks......Any & all help is truly appreciated.

$1.....$3.....$5.....?

Who's next ??

Let us know when you head out to see your mother.Hope the package arrived alright?

I'm new to the forum and have been so very impressed with first the welcome and then with all the help I've gotten in so short a time. FABO has some of the best people I've ever "met". I'm in for $50; PayPay on the way.
If I missed you in the welcome wagon I sure would like to say welcome to you know :cheers: I need to try and spend more time there :happy10:
Thank you bargeahead, You must be a MoPar brother for sure :cheers:
We have the best of the best folks here and top shelf tec's that are here for us all.:happy10:
Looking forward to your post's and sharing your A body time with us too.
you have stepped up to the plate for our member that we want to see have a better day with his mom. Welcome bargeahead :happy10:

I sure would love to have a few more donations for our FABO member Joe/ramcharger. If any more of you can share or spare a couple $$, it will go a long way to help him.

Thanks memike for your generosity again with the addition of another George Ray T-Shirt. :thumrigh:

Joe has been so good to the folks here and to our four leggier friends :love7:
I had to drop another in as a pair 8)
Thank you C!!6pk2goDemon 8) you would have dun the same if you was in my position :cheers:

Just a reminder that there are currently 31 auctions running in the "Car Parts for Sale" forum that will be ending:

Tuesday, Sept. 15 @ 11:59:59 PST

Take a look, if you haven't yet !!! There are still quite a few items with "No" bids and also many with "low" $$ amounts. An easy way to jump in and give us a hand by participating in these.

Many thanks go out again to all members who have participated in their own way in making this a success for our FABO brother Joe/ramcharger in his time of need.

Dad "memike" helps everyone and lives for it I think, they are still asleep.
the party must have kept him up late and I see there is only 4 beers in the fridgerator and a half pint half gone on his computor table.
Dad is a good guy and I hope everything works out for his friend ramcharger.

Thank you Creed! Your Dad is one of a kind good guy that bends over backwards to help those in need. 8)

Thank you Barge! That's a huge help!

Whoops! My bad. I thought I already did the paypal. That's what happens when I work 14 hours a day. I'm swearing off the hooch this month, so a $40 for Joe is on it's way.

Wylde1.

After Friday, I don't think I'll drink for a month either. Maybe longer, lol. Thanks Wylde!

Joe, say hey to mom..........Roger

Will do Roger!

Let us know when you head out to see your mother.Hope the package arrived alright?

Yep, got it! Thank you so very much!

Thanks again everyone! This is a huge help. I'll let you all know when I have plane tickets and the rental car set up.

I just seen the post from Creed :happy10: That boy is something:love7:
My hart is pounding strong this morning :happy7::crybaby:
:-D:wav::hello2:

i dont have a lot to spare due to being on disability,but i will make a $10.00 contribution via pay-pal..and joe my family and i will keep you and your mother in our prayers..take care and god bless.........

This is the last day folks, I sure do want to thank everyone involved in this great venture that 6pktogoDemon Our lady C :cheers:that got the ball rolling And I can't say enough about the great job GTXperience has dun organizing It so well.:cheers:

max_rottweiler2.jpg

i dont have a lot to spare due to being on disability,but i will make a $10.00 contribution via pay-pal..and joe my family and i will keep you and your mother in our prayers..take care and god bless.........

Thank you 68valiant for both the donation and the prayers!

I'm in for $30.00

Family first!

Thank you pablo2541! You are the best!

This is the last day folks, I sure do want to thank everyone involved in this great venture that 6pktogoDemon Our lady C :cheers:that got the ball rolling And I can't say enough about the great job GTXperience has dun organizing It so well.:cheers:

I couldn't have said it better myself Mike. These two went way beyond the call of duty to help a fellow member. I can't wait to be in a better position so I can do the same. :cheers:

One morning I am going to wake up to a thread that you started that reads

I GOT HIRED ON AND STAR WORK MONDAY

I pray

Thanks so much to the newest contributors to help out our friend/fellow FABO member Joe/ramcharger......

68valiant08 & pablo2541 :cheers:

:toothy7: So far: $1542.00

(Note: Question marks (?) below denote that I do not know the amount of the donation and therefore did not add it to the total amount).

6pk2goDemon $40
GTXperience $25
pettybludart $20
memike $40
demonseed $40
Floorman $60
bayyum ?
66340SEDAN $15
retsud043 $25
amzchad $20
Motopsycho (Bushings for Joe's Jeep)
inkjunkie $40
71DartGuy $15
homecloned $10
Small Block $40
daredevil ?
ocdart $30
Rob $40
comoxian $100
tyler s18 (assistance with stuff ~Super!!)
70DartMike $10
yellow73dart $50
lhearold $25
dano $20
Bigdummy $20
DRENO $40
RogerK $20
mullinax95 $30
Judge Mills $10
73dart360 $20
Badart $20
greendart72 $25
Dfnsmn34 $34
ramenth (wonderful prayer)
onehellofadart $20
GTGrinly $15
jomoper $50
goldfish65 $15
63dartman $50
AnotherA (prayers)
kzcountry $50
alleyoopmgv $10
FISHBREATH $100
tleroy $25
340 Dart $42
Oklacarcollecto $25
Xcptshnl1 $11
grumpuscreature $10
hemizach (photoshop for you)
nothingbutdarts $40
340sixpack (Auction Items)
Floorman (Auction Item)
Motopsycho (Mystery Box ~ Great Idea)
memike (Auction Item)
6pk2goDemon (Auction Item)
BWDart (Auction Items)
71produster (Auction Items)
PineTreeMopar (Auction Item)
grumpuscreature & Xcptshnl1 (Auction Item)
comoxian (Auction Item)
GTXperience (Auction Items)
68fastback (Auction Item)
waggin $10
Rocky65 $30
4spdragtop $25
CudaChick68 (Auction Item)
72 slopar (Auction Item)
bargeahead $50
Wylde1 $40
68valiant08 $10
pablo2541 $30

Thanks so much to each and every one of you who have donated $$, auction items, or offered your assistance and prayers for our very deserving FABO member Joe & his Mom.

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know via PM or post here.

I would like to again thank the members here for the very generous outpouring of support shown in this thread as well as the numerous auction threads for our member and FABO friend Joe/ramcharger. :-D

There were many memorable moments and postings to read throughout this endeavor!! I'm sure you will all agree.......;-)

The edited and updated donation list is posted above......WOW $1542.00 8)

Each and everyone of us just want Joe to know, the FABO members here wish only the very best for him & his family.

I would like to again thank the members here for the very generous outpouring of support shown in this thread as well as the numerous auction threads for our member and FABO friend Joe/ramcharger. :-D

There were many memorable moments and postings to read throughout this endeavor!! I'm sure you will all agree.......;-)

Each and everyone of us just want Joe to know, the FABO members here wish only the very best for him & his family.

Well put 6pk and a thanks to all the hard work you have done.=D> Makes me proud to be associated with such an outstanding group of people.

You sure make us proud to have you with us sisita C :cheers:
I read all the auctions and like you said it was sooooo funny seeing so much fun going on :-D

Life is good Joe, Make sure and give your mom a big Arkansas hug from me and Treva.:love7:

This site deserves a metal for all the great tec's and folks here :read2:

You deserve an award for putting all this together!!:toothy1:

My hat is off to you!

-
Back