Save Ramcharger's Ramcharger...

-
Look at GTXperience go :cheers:
He sure knows his stuff and getting things rolling right along :happy10:
My hat's off to you GTX :rock: =D>=D>:king:

Thank you also for the Jimmy Buffet greendart72.....I haven't seen him in concert yet, but I will 8)

I really wish I could contribute to the threads like this because almost every member here is amazing and deserves a hand every now and again. Unfortunately I have no cash what-so-ever.

Ramcharger... if you ever need anything done in photoshop, just ask me and I will try and help you out. Unfortunately that's all I can do for ya, sorry.

I really wish I could contribute to the threads like this because almost every member here is amazing and deserves a hand every now and again. Unfortunately I have no cash what-so-ever.

Ramcharger... if you ever need anything done in photoshop, just ask me and I will try and help you out. Unfortunately that's all I can do for ya, sorry.

Freakin OUTSTANDING.....thank you Zach :happy10:

OK, pay day came thru so $40.00 going your way snail mail!

Joe, we have never met but how about maybe this coming Friday we meet at Perkins for breakfast and talk about trucks. I've got 4 crew cabs. It would be like my treat?

Hope things are hanging in there with your Mom!

Thank you! I'm not sure what I did though, lol.

You offered your help! Thanks Zach!

OK, pay day came thru so $40.00 going your way snail mail!

Joe, we have never met but how about maybe this coming Friday we meet at Perkins for breakfast and talk about trucks. I've got 4 crew cabs. It would be like my treat?

Hope things are hanging in there with your Mom!

Thank you and sounds great to me nothingbutdarts! I'll bring the RC. Just let me know which Perkins and I'll be there. It's great meeting members! I hope you can get me to shut up after a few cups of coffee lol. :cheers: I assume your talking about the 11th. :)

Doktorx had dropped by Friday night and offered to watch the dogs and house while I'm gone. Thank You Dok! You are the man!

GTXperience, 6pk and Mike. Thank you all so much!

RAMCHARGER,

Do you know when you're flying out? I was thinking about the one a block or two North of HWY. 285 on S. Wadsworth if that would be OK and not to far for you to drive?

RAMCHARGER,

Do you know when you're flying out? I was thinking about the one a block or two North of HWY. 285 on S. Wadsworth if that would be OK and not to far for you to drive?

It won't be till the last week of the month, possibly the 23 or 24 tentatively.

I know exactly which Perkins you're talking about. :) No problem at all.

:toothy7: So far:

(Note: Question marks (?) below denote that I do not know the amount of the donation and therefore did not add it to the total amount).

6pk2goDemon $40
GTXperience $25
pettybludart $20
memike $40
demonseed $40
Floorman $60
bayyum ?
66340SEDAN $15
retsud043 $25
amzchad $20
Motopsycho (Bushings for Joe's Jeep)
inkjunkie $40
71DartGuy $15
homecloned $10
Small Block $40
daredevil ?
ocdart ?
Rob $40
comoxian $100
tyler s18 (assistance with stuff ~Super!!)
70DartMike $10
yellow73dart $50
Ihearold $25
dano $20
Bigdummy $20
DRENO $40
RogerK $20
mullinax95 $30
Judge Mills $10
73dart360 $20
Badart $20
greendart72 $25
Dfnsmn34 ?
ramenth (wonderful prayer)
onehellofadart ?
GTGrinly ?
jomoper $50
goldfish65 $15
63dartman $50
AnotherA (prayers)
kzcountry $50
alleyoopmgv $10
FISHBREATH ?
tleroy $25
340Dart ?
Oklacarcollecto ?
Xcptshnl1 $10
hemizach (photoshop for you)
nothingbutdarts $40
340sixpack (Auction Items)
Floorman (Auction Item)
Motopsycho (Mystery Box ~ Great Idea)
memike (Auction Item)
6pk2goDemon (Auction Item)
BWDart (Auction Items)
71produster (Auction Items)
PineTreeMopar (Auction Item)
grumpuscreature & Xcptshnl1 (Auction Item)
comoxian (Auction Item)
GTXperience (Auction Items)
68fastback (Auction Item)

Thanks so much to each and every one of you who have donated $$, auction items, or offered your assistance and prayers for our very deserving FABO member Joe & his Mom.

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know via PM or post here.

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon here folks......Any & all help is appreciated.

There is also still time for anyone that would like to add auction items. They don't end until the 15th of Sept. so plenty of time to include them in the mix.

There is also still time for anyone that would like to add auction items. They don't end until the 15th of Sept. so plenty of time to include them in the mix.

I'm sure GTXperience won't mind.....:thumbup: ;-)

Joe, Just wondering if there is any news on your Mom.....she is in our prayers here in AZ.

Let me send a couple of these her way too....:angel2: :angel1: :angel11:

count this old dawg in for 10$ thru paypal (Beer Money) someone has got have a drink on me somewhere to post with this!!!

Sorry I am late to this one guys... I am in for 30 via paypal. This is why I love this site so much, it is a family no doubt. Hang in there Joe and God Bless.
Rocky

count this old dawg in for 10$ thru paypal (Beer Money) someone has got have a drink on me somewhere to post with this!!!

"WHO'S YER DAWGIE?"

Waggs.........It's YOU :toothy7:

Thank you so much for jumping in here Bro, it means alot to me!!

Thanks so much to the newest contributors to help out our friend/fellow FABO member Joe/ramcharger......

nothingbutdarts, waggin, Rocky65, 4spdragtop, CudaChick68 & 72 slopar

:toothy7: So far: $1345.00

(Note: Question marks (?) below denote that I do not know the amount of the donation and therefore did not add it to the total amount).

6pk2goDemon $40
GTXperience $25
pettybludart $20
memike $40
demonseed $40
Floorman $60
bayyum ?
66340SEDAN $15
retsud043 $25
amzchad $20
Motopsycho (Bushings for Joe's Jeep)
inkjunkie $40
71DartGuy $15
homecloned $10
Small Block $40
daredevil ?
ocdart $30
Rob $40
comoxian $100
tyler s18 (assistance with stuff ~Super!!)
70DartMike $10
yellow73dart $50
lhearold $25
dano $20
Bigdummy $20
DRENO $40
RogerK $20
mullinax95 $30
Judge Mills $10
73dart360 $20
Badart $20
greendart72 $25
Dfnsmn34 $34
ramenth (wonderful prayer)
onehellofadart $20
GTGrinly $15
jomoper $50
goldfish65 $15
63dartman $50
AnotherA (prayers)
kzcountry $50
alleyoopmgv $10
FISHBREATH $100
tleroy $25
340 Dart ?
Oklacarcollecto ?
Xcptshnl1 $11
grumpuscreature $10
hemizach (photoshop for you)
nothingbutdarts $40
340sixpack (Auction Items)
Floorman (Auction Item)
Motopsycho (Mystery Box ~ Great Idea)
memike (Auction Item)
6pk2goDemon (Auction Item)
BWDart (Auction Items)
71produster (Auction Items)
PineTreeMopar (Auction Item)
grumpuscreature & Xcptshnl1 (Auction Item)
comoxian (Auction Item)
GTXperience (Auction Items)
68fastback (Auction Item)
waggin $10
Rocky65 $30
4spdragtop $25
CudaChick68 (Auction Item)
72 slopar (Auction Item)

Thanks so much to each and every one of you who have donated $$, auction items, or offered your assistance and prayers for our very deserving FABO member Joe & his Mom.

If I have forgotten anyone, please let me know via PM or post here.

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon here folks......Any & all help is truly appreciated.

Just want to make sure that everyone is aware, there is also:

A "Celebration of Life" planned by our FABO member Joe on this Friday, the 11th.

Please join us for this.....

I have updated the current donation list w/ the total so far. It is amazing how $1, $5, and $10 contributions can add up. Thank you all sooooo much for the support for Joe/ramcharger. He is very deserving of this.......:read2:

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon here.......Any & all help is truly appreciated.

FABO never sleeps!!!

Best 2 U & Yours, Cheryl

Sorry I have been away 8) It is looking like the auction's are moving right along considering it's just Thursday the 10'th :cheers:
I am sure things will get moving on the last couple night's.
Joe "ramcharger" looking forward to Friday night bud :cheers:
I will have a couple friends over and I am going to make a video for us to see, If things work out the way I would like them to :happy10:.

Just want to make sure that everyone is aware, there is also:

A "Celebration of Life" planned by our FABO member Joe on this Friday, the 11th.

Please join us for this.....

I have updated the current donation list w/ the total so far. It is amazing how $1, $5, and $10 contributions can add up. Thank you all sooooo much for the support for Joe/ramcharger. He is very deserving of this.......:read2:

It's never too late to jump on the bandwagon here.......Any & all help is truly appreciated.

FABO never sleeps!!!

Best 2 U & Yours, Cheryl

BUMP
and
AMEN!!!

~Mary

-
Back