Save Ramcharger's Ramcharger...

-
I'm sorry to hear they're not overly optimistic with your Mom's condition Joe. You do hear stories about people defying the odds so let's all hope and pray that will be the case with your Mom as well.

I just called my Mom and spoke to my sister who's an ICU nurse.

First, I want to say that I told them what you are all doing and they were totally blown away. Mom says "Thank you all so much for what you are doing for my son and I appreciate it very much. Also if anyone asks how old I am, I'm still 17. I'm still able to take care of myself and am totally independent. I plan on living my life to the fullest and am enjoying every minute I have left." My mother is an incredibly strong person and still has a great sense of humor.8) My goodness that woman is tough.

My sister said that my mom is living life to the fullest and wants no gloom and doom people around her. She even is going out to eat almost every evening and last night had a beer with dinner. :cheers: She wants people around that will celebrate her life, not mourn her. One more good reason to have a "Celebration" of her life on the 11th here. I hope the 11th will work for everyone as I knew that Eddie would be out of town this coming Friday.

The reality is that they're pretty sure it's not pancreatic cancer but gall bladder cancer that has spread throughout her body including her liver. At this point, there is no cure. As my sister says, "No one has a crystal ball, but if you want to see her, soon is the time as she would love to see me while she can still take of herself."

Thank you everyone and I just thought you all deserved an update. :)

I have chill bumps :love7: You mom sounds like my late aunt Rejeana that took me squirrel hunting as a child and hunted during her cancer treatments
God bless your family Joe, Yall are so blest to have such a great lady in your life. Thank you for the update and putting a smile on my face this morning along with some tears bud. You and your mom is the greatest :happy10:

I have chill bumps :love7: You mom sounds like my late aunt Rejeana that took me squirrel hunting as a child and hunted during her cancer treatments
God bless your family Joe, Yall are so blest to have such a great lady in your life. Thank you for the update and putting a smile on my face this morning along with some tears bud. You and your mom is the greatest :happy10:

Thank you Mike. I'm betting my Mom and your Aunt would've gotten along great. :) 8)

I just called my Mom and spoke to my sister who's an ICU nurse.

The reality is that they're pretty sure it's not pancreatic cancer but gall bladder cancer that has spread throughout her body including her liver. At this point, there is no cure. As my sister says, "No one has a crystal ball, but if you want to see her, soon is the time as she would love to see me while she can still take of herself."

Thank you everyone and I just thought you all deserved an update. :)

Joe, I am sorry to hear this updated diagnosis of your Mom's condition. She sounds like a sweetheart for sure. I will keep you & your Mom in my prayers....:angel11:

We do need to celebrate her long full life. The reason we mourn is for ourselves. Our selfishness makes us do this. We hate to let go of lose friends and family. We all have to face our destiny someday. But think of life as a journey that when you reach the end you get your rewards for how you lived life and treated others. So be fullfilled in the knowledge that Joes mom is enjoying life and not worrying what the future holds. She is a lucky lady to have friends and family that love her much like how we,re lucky to have Joe. So while you have a chance hug the people you love and let them know theyre special.And live each day like its your last because in the end theyre no redo,s. this is what im trying to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOcW_YR1G8

AUCTION TIME!!! (Sorry for the shouting ... just a little over excited).

If you have some interesting parts or Mopar stuff taking up space and want to help out one helluva good guy, brush'em off and get'em in for the auction. I know you're all thinking about it. ;)

Joe, I am sorry to hear this updated diagnosis of your Mom's condition. She sounds like a sweetheart for sure. I will keep you & your Mom in my prayers....:angel11:

You would like her Cheryl and she'd like you too. :cheers:

We do need to celebrate her long full life. The reason we mourn is for ourselves. Our selfishness makes us do this. We hate to let go of lose friends and family. We all have to face our destiny someday. But think of life as a journey that when you reach the end you get your rewards for how you lived life and treated others. So be fullfilled in the knowledge that Joes mom is enjoying life and not worrying what the future holds. She is a lucky lady to have friends and family that love her much like how we,re lucky to have Joe. So while you have a chance hug the people you love and let them know theyre special.And live each day like its your last because in the end theyre no redo,s. this is what im trying to say.

Thank you Daredevil, that is exactly how she feels and I couldn't have said it better myself. The song you posted about sums it up too, great stuff. :cheers:

AUCTION TIME!!! (Sorry for the shouting ... just a little over excited).

If you have some interesting parts or Mopar stuff taking up space and want to help out one helluva good guy, brush'em off and get'em in for the auction. I know you're all thinking about it. ;)

Thanks again Ben! Now I gotta go for awhile, the lump in my throat is going to choke me if I don't, lol.

She sounds like a feisty gal.I started to type earlier but had to walk away,it brought back some memories of my grandmother.They sound so much alike.

Hay Joe!! "I like saying that" :happy10:
Treva and I just sent $40 Paypal to ya just a few minutes ago as promised 8)
She did not put a note on it but you should see something like retre!!!!! somthing like that anyway 8)
Treva and I will keep you and your family in our prayer brother :love7:
When you get a chance can you let me know it got to you Chef !

Sorry to hear about that, had to be tough. Here is the address that worked for me, [email protected]

Still is tough 3 years later.

Thanks for posting ramcharger's email Keith!

money sent via paypal.

God Bless to Everyone!

Ramcharger, you and yours are in our prayers.

prayerrequests.jpg

sorry to hear about the update on your mom. for what it is worth never understimate the power from within. my dad had 5 strokes aound 1983. Doctors wrote him off, after the second brain surgery in a week said he would not survive the night. 2 months later he walked out. several years later, fell and broke his hip. rehab center said 2 month minimum stay, my dad walked out of there 2 weeks later. therapists could not wait for him to leave, he showed up an hour early every day, made them miss there lunch and stay late.....so you just never know.......almost forgot, lived another 30 years or so after the strokes.....

Great video DD and thanks for posting your thoughts on this touchy subject. You are absolutely right that it is us who mourn.

I agree with a "Celebration". I'm hoping the 11th of Sept. could be a record night here on the FABO forum.... maybe most members on board posting in one thread on the same night. 8)

OMG, I just realized the date that Joe has picked......God Bless You Bro

Working on this auction thing right now Floorman......Thank you so much for your enthusiasm. :-D

Any items donated are truly appreciated for this worthy fundraiser including Diecasts and Hotwheels....
Mopar Only....LOL Just Kidding :tongue3:

No problem.I didnt know they made other cars LOL.I will have to dig thru them as I have about 12 bins full.

I just noticed that as well.That seems like a fitting date see you then.

money sent via paypal.

God Bless to Everyone!

Kudos to ya alleyoopmgv, I miss my Mom so much and she's been gone 5 years now.

Super pic you've posted. God Bless

Thanks to each and every member that has responded to this thread. I am asking all of you that have looked, but not responded to only do this.

Peace to all.......There is great power in numbers!!

alleyoop.....I salute you.....:salut:

Celebration on the 11th as Joe has chosen.

Prayer Requests.jpg

I've always known that car people were special, but I've never witnessed a group so caring. I've not been a member very long and in the pass never used the Forum. Just always bought and sold parts/cars, but when I posted a problem a couple days ago, the response was unbelievable. I would not have known about Joe (Ramcharger) if it had not been for 6pk2goDemon.
To help a fellow member in need is our duty. And I'm glad to pledge $25. I wish I had more to contribute. Please let me know where or how you would prefer me is send the money.
Thanks and God Bless You All!

She sounds like a feisty gal.I started to type earlier but had to walk away,it brought back some memories of my grandmother.They sound so much alike.

She's as feisty as they come! I'm going to post some stories on the 11th. :read2: I bet your grandmother and my mom would've gotten along great.

Hay Joe!! "I like saying that" :happy10:
Treva and I just sent $40 Paypal to ya just a few minutes ago as promised 8)
She did not put a note on it but you should see something like retre!!!!! somthing like that anyway 8)
Treva and I will keep you and your family in our prayer brother :love7:
When you get a chance can you let me know it got to you Chef !

Got it Mike! Thank you so much Mike and Treva!! :cheers: God Bless you both!

money sent via paypal.

God Bless to Everyone!

God Bless, alleyoopmgv! It's tough loosing a family member. I lost a brother and a father so far. No one ever forgets, just accepts.

sorry to hear about the update on your mom. for what it is worth never understimate the power from within. my dad had 5 strokes aound 1983. Doctors wrote him off, after the second brain surgery in a week said he would not survive the night. 2 months later he walked out. several years later, fell and broke his hip. rehab center said 2 month minimum stay, my dad walked out of there 2 weeks later. therapists could not wait for him to leave, he showed up an hour early every day, made them miss there lunch and stay late.....so you just never know.......almost forgot, lived another 30 years or so after the strokes.....

Wow! Your Dad sounds as tough as my mom! There is always hope. I'm preparing for the worst but hoping and praying for the best. :)

Just sent my item in for the auction.

Thanks again Floorman! You're the best!

Kudos to ya alleyoopmgv, I miss my Mom so much and she's been gone 5 years now.

Super pic you've posted. God Bless

It's so tough loosing a loved one... I didn't know Cheryl, prayers out to you too....for everything you've done! You are a super lady!

I've always known that car people were special, but I've never witnessed a group so caring. I've not been a member very long and in the pass never used the Forum. Just always bought and sold parts/cars, but when I posted a problem a couple days ago, the response was unbelievable. I would not have known about Joe (Ramcharger) if it had not been for 6pk2goDemon.
To help a fellow member in need is our duty. And I'm glad to pledge $25. I wish I had more to contribute. Please let me know where or how you would prefer me is send the money.

Thank you tleroy! I can't wait to be in a position to help others in need here. You are right, this is truly amazing.... :cheers:

Wow, you go away for a few days and............wow.

I will be sending some help very soon brother.8)

PM sent w/ Joe's address tleroy and thank you very much for your help. 8)

Please join us for the "celebration" mentioned above on Sept. 11th

I have been busy and away but I want to welcome you to this great site I call home :cheers:
You made a good call on ramcharger, He and many others sure has pulled a bunch of folks here out of a dilemma more then once.
Thank you for your involvement here on this great site :happy10::happy10:

I have been busy and away but I want to welcome you to this great site I call home :cheers:
You made a good call on ramcharger, He and many others sure has pulled a bunch of folks here out of a dilemma more then once.
Thank you for your involvement here on this great site :happy10::happy10:

memike, I can not thank you enough for your inspiration to start this thread......

It's had me shedding tears so many times, both happy :happy10: and sad :-(

Bless you!!

-
Back