Saw This Duster on the Back Lot of a Ford Dealership Yesterday...

-

MobileCustoms

Reaction score
Really nice... wheels.
duster.jpg

Not my cup of tea, but it ain't my car and it ain't my money.

It could be worse. It could be sitting in a scrap heap somewhere waiting to be turned into a half dozen Hondas.

Not my cup of tea, but it ain't my car and it ain't my money.

It could be worse. It could be sitting in a scrap heap somewhere waiting to be turned into a half dozen Hondas.

Yup, totally agree. That's 100% different from what I would with the car, but at least someone is driving it and taking care of it. Better that it's out on the road in some form than rotting away.

Yup, totally agree. That's 100% different from what I would with the car, but at least someone is driving it and taking care of it. Better that it's out on the road in some form than rotting away.

When I see cars like that Street Freaks come to mind. Different generation all together but it's just someone expressing how they want their car to look....

Why am I laughing at myself while typing this reply lol....

JW

When I see cars like that Street Freaks come to mind. Different generation all together but it's just someone expressing how they want their car to look....

Why am I laughing at myself while typing this reply lol....

JW

Exactly!!!

It's just a different generation's version of this stuff. That Duster would probably be easier to "fix" than any of these...

8445162789_14d1c7380a_o copy.jpg

freak1.jpg

80s71_zpsb0a0ca49.jpg

RapidTransit_zps30ab0203.jpg

indexCAVDU8FH_zps8c4c6654.jpg

post-222-1330310456.jpg

It's all about being noticed! The owner will stick out like a dog turd in a Punch Bowl!

A statement that applies to anyone that drives a classic car. Any car more than about 20 years old sticks out on the roads nowadays. Certainly any 70's era muscle car does.

A statement that applies to anyone that drives a classic car. Any car more than about 20 years old sticks out on the roads nowadays. Certainly any 70's era muscle car does.
I disagree, I drive my old Mopars to relive a wonderful time in my life. Most of the people that will look at my car don't know what their looking at because most are to young to know. A POS like that in the original post is done purely to say hey notice me, my donk is 26's your whip is still on teens. He's not saving a classic. Have you ever look under these things? The suspensions or really the lack of any is hacked with crap welded everywhere,not safe and the owners only goal was to find a car to put big ugly *** wheels on. The Duster was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. Just as easily and usually is a 80 ish Impala.

-
Back