sawzall dismantling

-
My brothers cut the skin off of a Mirada with a sawzall, left all of the inner structure, door frames etc(used the skin for a stock car), still had the slant six in it, drove it around the yard. I cut a 73 Chevele apart with a sawzall. Took all bolt off parts off, all I wanted was the frame for a racecar. I cut the skin off of a 86 Charger with a body saw, all that was left was the inner structure and roof skin.

a big grinder and a wal mart tool kit finances my hobby latest victim a 78 ih scout sold about everything on it theres a saying around here give the village idiot a big grinder and a cheap tool kit access to ebay and he can work wonders. i use a sawzall for precision work

I had 1 that was so rusty that I was able to beat the whole back 1/2 of the car apart with a sledge hammer.

last one i cut up was a 68 charger,was given to me by a neibor. was hit hard in front.sawzall on that one.70 challenger before that.sold the roof and rear cap,bumper, taillights for more than i paid for it....torch ed through the floor to get the rails ..

I cut up my 8 point buck with mine after all it is a saws...all!

-
Back