-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bubu

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
A set of fenderwell hooker headers. Came off my 63 dart with a 340 la. They are about 6 years old but the car when down the track just three times with them. They have surface rust but the tubes slide in and out with no issues. One primary has been repaired just before the collector due to damage from loading the car on the hauler. I dont know their value, so im going down the middle of the suggested price from some members here. $300 + shipping. I am located near Raleigh, N.C. Open to offers. Thanks.

View attachment image.jpg

by chance you have any picture of these
headers installed, on the car???
I'm havin trouble seeing where these go fenderwell, that would
be the narrow body, minuis 2 inches? for the years>>196x-thru1966 ...somebody help
i've lost my years??can't remember..for sure..
so do you have any pictures of the enginse compartment with those headers
thxs,
b

63-66...yep, that's them....do ya have any pictures???thxs, b

These snake 1/8 inch from stuff in more than one place, very well designed. Megabuck new.
Image10.jpg
Image09.jpg

Looks like a smokin deal to me. Just wish the 63 was in the works now. Cant believe no one has jumped on them. Good luck with the sale.

All they need is some tlc, and a good home... Thanks

These are still for sale. One person interested, but deal did no fall through cause they would not fit his setup. Still up for grabs.

Just sold these exact headers for 375 on this site so 300 is a steal. Well over $600 new plus shipping! Great price and should not last long. Had them on a 65 dart gt. bump 4 ya!

Thanks for the bump. I really though these would sell faster.

How "busy" are the fenderwells with them? In terms of tire clearance... How bad was the damage? Looks like a big patch?

I will be in Raleigh in a couple of weeks if you will take $200 for them i will take a chance they will fit my car. I know what everyone suggest things are worth but the fact is they are only worth what someone is willing to pay CASH right then.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back