[WANTED] SB Points Distributor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the one out of my low mileage 318 '69 Barracuda (ran perfect when removed). Let me see if I can find it in the boxes.

Treblig

I have a '69 points distributor I'll sell for basically shipping!

I am sure I have something if not on the shelf as a core I can redo, what year motor, 2 or 4bbl AT or MT?

You care if there are numbers on the case? Like in a certain year? I am sure I have something rebuilt to you for $100

I have a spare points distributor I just pulled from an 89 Gran Fury 2 with a 2bbl 318 engine, however kept my old distributor. You can have it for the price of shipping. If you're still in need of one send me a PM!

Great. Let me know.

sb
Hey Man, How are you doing?? I checked all my Mopar boxes and can't find the distributor....so i either sold it (don't remember selling it) or it's hidden in there somewhere. I'll try and keep looking but if you can find another one somewhere else, go for it!! Did you ever get that "chunk" from that other guy??
What was the car that you're working on, I have other various parts??

Treblig

4 bbl, 2bbl, or fi. Just wondering why points? I like them myself.

I like points. Fewer wires to set up. Even when they are pitted and shitty, I can usually get home if I have a problem, etc. Ignition is USUALLY a given...this time I had a Chinesium distributor fail. Like as it seize at the top of the shaft and now the points open A LOT thru 180* and not at all thru the other 180*....still ran to get me home. Poorly.

Hey Man, How are you doing?? I checked all my Mopar boxes and can't find the distributor....so i either sold it (don't remember selling it) or it's hidden in there somewhere. I'll try and keep looking but if you can find another one somewhere else, go for it!! Did you ever get that "chunk" from that other guy??
What was the car that you're working on, I have other various parts??

Treblig

Football started and I have not called on the rear end parts. I am working on a 64 Valiant right now and trying to keep this 1 ton and a 72 Dart on the road!

sb

Let me know I even have cores if wanted, the Chinese use really crappy bushings in them I have had a few I just toss them myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back