-
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete9857

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
727 for sale, street strip, w/converter. Reverse valve body.100 street miles, supposed to have all the good stuff in it. Came in a dart sport I bought for the race 360 in it.
PM me if interested. $600.00 or reasonable offer. Am going to Indy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 840
Have other pics, was lucky to get that one. PM and I'll send them
Thanks FABO

will include 360 flexplate ( aftermarket ) and a-body driveshaft. Will be at Indy on the 28th

bump, more info-supposed to be a 3000 stall converter, stamped on converter- B M D9010425
measures around 10"

Driveline? Yes I'll ship anywhere if you pay costs and make arrangements, I have pallets at my shop

Am going through South Bend from Ciny via Indy if anyone is interested.
Leaving Thursday morn.

Going to Norwalk. 600.00 firm for Trans, converter, flexplate
Found out convertor is a B & M 3000 holeshot 10425
This trans and convertor is like new

heading to Shakedown at Norwalk on the 5th of November. can deliver trans in the vicinity
Trans, converter, 360 flexplate, shifter and cable.

you just don't know what you get when you get a tranny until you put the hammer down I really need a 904 to fit headers , only bad thing I can say about earley A"s especially when they are 64/65 barracuda"s to bad your there andi am in Madison wisc.4hrs away from indy hmmmmmmmm

TTT. sorry Winston didnt see your post. I tested this trans in parking lot, its a good one :)

Winter special, make offer

dam wish it was a 904 I got the rhs x heads now , its got to breath I really didn't want to go thru fender wells motor just got done last thursday let me see if tti will fit 727 yet price is def right

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back