-
Status
Not open for further replies.

ctk1981

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Forced to sell a few of my goodies off....oddly enough the cam has a funny story about it. Well, its funny now that the post office actually found it and brought it back to me..ha ha ha.

Paypal preferred. Fort Dodge, IA

1)Rollmaster gold series chain. CS5010 p/n $75.00 shipped conus SOLD

2)SBM non adjustable rockers. Looks like the shaft hold down hardware is in there also. $75.00 shipped conus SOLD

3)Lunati Voodoo cam p/n#10200703 (60403 previous part number) with matching lunati lifters. 268/276 camshaft. .494/.513 lift. $175.00 Shipped conus.

I sold this a while back to a gent here....then the post office lost it. Refunded his money promptly and gave it up for gone....until this week when it showed back up on my doorstep. Checked everything over, looks just as good when I mailed it out the first time.

jptc.jpg

rn84.jpg

f7r4.jpg

d62i.jpg

I bought 1 pogo stick from amazon, i got 2 from different vendors. Called amazon to tell them they sent 2 by mistake but charged for 1, Asian lady responded "they sent 2 so if one broke youll have a spare!" I dont think that was in the script...:) sorry, just reminded of that with your postal story. Bump to keep it real

Glad to hear the post office found your cam!! I'm the guy who previously purchased it:) if I hadn't purchased a new engine, I'd try again:) glws!!

155.00 shipped for cam and lifters. Any takers?

Sold! Thanks guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back