[WANTED] SBP A body 8 3/4 axles

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have a spare pair here in Fresno. Will be around this weekend if you want to take a road trip...

I think I have a spare pair here in Fresno. Will be around this weekend if you want to take a road trip...
Jim, my brother is in Fresno now, but will being going back to Cupertino within 10 days. If the axles need a ride, let me know.

Jim, my brother is in Fresno now, but will being going back to Cupertino within 10 days. If the axles need a ride, let me know.

May be interested in picking them up from Jim, just sent him a message. If your brother would be able to pick them up that would be great.

My brother will be going up there within 14 days for sure. He takes 85 to Cupertino. So he could meet you along the way, or if you miss connections you could pick them up in Cupertino. Let me know and I will call Jim.

Gary

My brother will be going up there within 14 days for sure. He takes 85 to Cupertino. So he could meet you along the way, or if you miss connections you could pick them up in Cupertino. Let me know and I will call Jim.

Gary

Ok so live right off 85, but also work in Sunnyvale so picking them up would not be an issue either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back