SBP Aluminum Slots

-

Duster_71

Reaction score
I just wanted to see if there would be any interest in a set of 4 sbp aluminum slots before I posted them for sale. Don't want to waste time digging them out to take pics if there wouldn't be any interest.

Pretty much everything car related part has value to someone. Until you pull them out, take some photos, and put them up for sale you will never know. There will be many questions to answer on this thread. You might as well go through the effort to sell them. Asking if anybody is interested is a waste of time. As soon as a interested asks about them, this thread will be deleted because it turned into a sale thread and this isn't one.

Last edited:
for example, how wide ?? bolt on or push through center caps ?? what brand ?? general condition ??

for example, how wide ?? bolt on or push through center caps ?? what brand ?? general condition ??
Exactly. The OP will have to dig them out to provide the information anyway.

I know it sounds like a pain, but you ARE going to have to pull them out, clean them up and list them. To make matters worse, the better you make them look (AKA the more time you spend on them), the easier they will sell and the more you will get for them. You can try to list them without pictures, but you will get plastered with requests (perhaps demands) for pictures, and the chance of selling them without pics is approximately 0.00%. So the choice is yours; let them continue to collect dust or get them ready to list.

I know it sounds like a pain, but you ARE going to have to pull them out, clean them up and list them. To make matters worse, the better you make them look (AKA the more time you spend on them), the easier they will sell and the more you will get for them. You can try to list them without pictures, but you will get plastered with requests (perhaps demands) for pictures, and the chance of selling them without pics is approximately 0.00%. So the choice is yours; let them continue to collect dust or get them ready to list.
And you will get scolded for no photos. It's in the sale rules.

Quite frankly you aren't required to do anything to them(clean/polish etc) just post pictures, size, bolt hole configuration, price and whether or not you'll ship them. Asking if there's an interest on ghost parts is .......silly. Questions and comments on here like mine are , lol, verboten. So, the more info you post the better chance of moving them.

-
Back