Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Contact seller
nice chrome,
comes with 10). 7/16 left hand and 10). 7/16" right hand lugs,
cooper cobra p235 60 r 14 9/32-10/32 tread across,
$ 400.00 for set.

switched over my car to 4.5 pattern so i also have front 4 PISTON KELSEY DISC SET UP with NEW CALIPERS, 8.75 REAR BACKING PLATES AND SHOES, AXLES WITH 70 DART DEEP DRUMS 8.75", LEAF SPRINGS NEW, POWER BOOSTER AND MASTER WITH ALL BRACKETS, PROPORTIONING VALVE FOR DISC SET UP.
ALSO HAVE SBP FRONT DRUM SETUP WITH PROPORTIONING VALVE,
SMALL A-ARMS 67-72 AND LARGE 73 UP
PM NEEDS AND I'LL GET YA SOME $PRICES.

sbp cragars 001.jpg

sbp cragars 002.jpg

sbp cragars 003.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 002.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 004.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 001.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 006.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 007.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 008.jpg

brakes and sbp stuff 005.jpg

Wheels and tires still for sale? Any change in price? Thanks, same wheels as the in my avatar (me & my trusty Dart @ 16) BTW where did all my hair go?

What is the booster from, is it in working condition or at least rebuildable? What are you asking for it? I need one for a 67 Cuda. Would the mags work on the 67 with the small bolt pattern drum brakes?

booster is from 1972 dart swinger

the rims are still available today but i've sent many shipping quotes so 1st come 1st owned thx

I see your in CT. also,I am interested in the sbp front disc brakes,how much?
Thanks Doug

Interested in Wheels and disc brake setup for my 66 Cudas! How much for the brakes? Driving to Maine on Sept. 17 for a weeks stay - could pick-up then!

Ohhh, I want those wheels, but they are tooooo far away for me.

Pretty far away.......I'd need a shipping cost to 33541.......you can bubble wrap and tape the wheels & tires, and UPS will take it that way with no box.....(at least they USED to........

If they can be shipped, let me know a price.....shoot me a PM........

Tried to open your reply but Firefox blocked it. Call me on my cell 724-757-0893 or 724-872-4160 and leave a message.

Still planning to be up your way - leaving Pittsburgh Sept 17th to drive to Maine. I want the wheels and a price on the full disc break setup. You can keep the tires, would take up less space to haul. PM with info for payment and somewhere we could meet.

Hi I'll buy the disc bakes and everything that goes with them(booster,valve control,etc) How much?
I live in Oxford,ma so I could pick them up this weekend. let me know

Thanks

Tom

QUOTE=drive48;1025072]nice chrome,
comes with 10). 7/16 left hand and 10). 7/16" right hand lugs,
cooper cobra p235 60 r 14 9/32-10/32 tread across,
$ 400.00 for set.

switched over my car to 4.5 pattern so i also have front 4 PISTON KELSEY DISC SET UP with NEW CALIPERS, 8.75 REAR BACKING PLATES AND SHOES, AXLES WITH 70 DART DEEP DRUMS 8.75", LEAF SPRINGS NEW, POWER BOOSTER AND MASTER WITH ALL BRACKETS, PROPORTIONING VALVE FOR DISC SET UP.
ALSO HAVE SBP FRONT DRUM SETUP WITH PROPORTIONING VALVE,
SMALL A-ARMS 67-72 AND LARGE 73 UP
PM NEEDS AND I'LL GET YA SOME $PRICES.[/QUOTE]

If the wheel/tired deal falls through I might be interested if you want to trade for them. Not enough cash for them right now but I might have something interesting.

Still planning to be up your way - leaving Pittsburgh Sept 17th to drive to Maine. I want the wheels and a price on the full disc break setup. You can keep the tires, would take up less space to haul. PM with info for payment and somewhere we could meet.

1st- Colonel _-----pending payment SOLD Sorry all others he was 1st to pm few weeks back
2nd- 2-66 cudas
3rd- tommatson
4th- moper

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back