sbp steel wheels

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I have a set of 4 SBP 14" rims w/ repro goodyear f-60 bias ply tires rims are green tires are in mint cond I will include the spare tire & rim (rim is black) total of 5 rims & tires $500.00 +S&H only one hiccup I'm in NY let me know

I have a set of four sbp steelies. The the fronts are 14 x 4 1/2 and the rears are widened to 14 x 6 1/2 if you are interested. They are in PA though.

I have two SBP 14X6 steelies. $75.00. I'll be down for Springfling if you can wait.

I bought a set of 5 on eBay a couple of years ago. Don't remember exactly what I paid but as I recall even with shipping it was only something like $60, maybe a bit more.

4 sbp 14" powder coated gloss black wheels.
4 like new (200 miles) BFG T/A radials 205/70-14.
Mounted & Balanced.
Bolt right on your early A.
Drive up,and I will even install them.
In SoCal.
Bolt on perfection. Steal them $400.00.

Attachments

• Picture 016.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 394
here you go! 14" steelies with redlines and dog dishes! ready for the show! $900 takes them!

Attachments

• steelies2 001.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 123
I have a set of four complete with bf goodrich radials mounted on them. 200 bucks
I am located in gilroy, 35 miles south of san jose...

I've got a set that came off a '71 Demon that had 38,000 original miles. I put rallys on it. The bolt holes are beautiful, but they will need to be powder-coated. $100/all 4. I'm 1/2 hour north of San Bernadino.

I got 4 that look like they are already powdercoated, but they are ORANGE! black on the backside, look almost perfect off the showroom floor, no rust at all. 125 for the 4, no rubber. Tustin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back